Reviews for I'm In Love With My Younger Sister
grimreaper40045 chapter 7 . 8/15
I'm not surprised by sasuke
NarHina chapter 7 . 8/8
Yeah I hope we get another update soon no matter how unlikely it is and can't wait to see what happens.

Sasuke and Sakura I can't wait to find out whats happening between.

I wonder if Hinata and Sasuke have some plan. It was so good and sad how Naruto willing to let himself be hurt for Hinata.

hopingtobeawriter chapter 3 . 8/8
Thank goodness this chapter's better than before. :)
hopingtobeawriter chapter 2 . 8/8
You should break down those blocks of text they look humongous. But it was a good chapter only if Naruto isn't so aggressive as you write him to be.
hopingtobeawriter chapter 1 . 8/8
What does hokage mean? Is Minato like a mayor of the city or what? This is an interesting idea - good start too but do your best in brushing up some of those mistakes I saw there.
Ashi p chapter 6 . 8/8
I wanna know what happens next please update soon!
NarHina chapter 6 . 8/8
Yes please update I love your stories and want to see how they end.

Cool, but will you upload the new chapter on its own or just add it on to this one, because I think you'll need to delete this chapter first and then re-post it with the next.

Cool I can't wait to see how it ends and can't wait to see Sasuke and Hinata end.

I am already following the story so I can't do what you say, but I will leave a review.

NarHina chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
Good Story
I think you should make Naruto and Hinata adopted brother and sister so they can be together but don't find out until the very end when they are about to be teared apart but after they decide to be together anyway and there parents tell them the truth.

You should add more drama with Sasuke since he seems to have a thing for Hinata you could make him an ass hole but that is your chose.

When Naruto does tell Hinata his feelings I think you should have him say how much being with Hinata hurts him and run away.

Hinata having the same feeling for Naruto seems to be likely since she cares about him a lot but seems more then brother and sister since she takes Naruto's words hard.

If Hinata does have feelings for Naruto you could make it that she has always had feelings for him and never realize it until Naruto confess. Or make her always have the same feelings for him and being them same dilemma as him and does not know what to do.

You need a chapter explaining Hinata feelings of Naruto or a couple with the first 3-4 chapters form Hinata point of view.

Depending on how long you want it you could make Naruto accidentally spill his feelings to Hinata when he is walking her to TenTen's and go from there. Or have the Next few chapters of Naruto and Hinata fighting and Sasuke relationship with Hinata.

You could also have Naruto get a Girlfriend and end up dumping her or Hinata confessing her feelings to Naruto first were he his shocked and latter Happy after that she returns her feelings.

You need to add there dad in and make it that both of Naruto parents are alive and Hinata parents died. And maybe a chapter at one point with how Hinata came in to there care.

Chapters with Flash backs from them growing up.

If you need help with Ideas tell PM how long you want it and how you want it to go and I will try to help but I can't do much then that.

Please keep don't give up on your stories and If you have trouble coming up with what to do next re-read them and see if that will help.

Naruto's anger comes from years of suppressed feelings and he love's Hinata which explain it and is torn between loving her and being hurt by not being able to be with jealous of other boys and can't let her go.

Anyone who reads this please see my profile for recommendations,adoption corner and challenges.

cool girl chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
I only read chapter 1 he sounds abusive
Luna chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
You said they're siblings but not for long? Does that mean she was adopted or taken in when they were both young and they don't remember? This story is interesting and I really hope they aren't related... That's just soo gross. UPDATE SOON PLEASE! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Sopas back just 2 days left please sign
Petitions .
Guest chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
Update quickly
Guest chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
O
unknown90s chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
I hope u start updating this story soon, can't wait