Reviews for You See Me Than You Don't
POMgirl chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
I'm usually not much for poetry, But I've gotta say I love this whole thing. And actually, I did think of someone when I read it. Sometimes I feel like Marlene, wishing he would like me, telling myself he doesn't, clinging to some faint hope that he might. But unlike Skipper and Marlene, there's not much chance of my crush liking me. Maybe I should just move on.
SkileneFTW chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Cute!
EstelliPinKemo chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
Nice! Bravo! *claps* You better update soon. ;)
Selena Nightingale chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
Oh my God, I absolutly love this! Please continue this!
P3MF Alpha 3-Richter chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was a nice little peom, I can imagine Marline singing this to Skipper, if she was feeling romantic. w
EstelliPinKemo chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
Well, I have no idea what love is, aside from it's dictionary definition...and I have no one I think could relate to this, but I still love these poems! They are beautiful, and continue!
MonkeyLucy chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Cool well contiue:D
EstelliPinKemo chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
*bursts into tears* BEAUTIFUL! Now we know how Skipper feels. I love the content and rhymingand truthfulness! Continue!
Aeolus on the Rocks chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Pretty good, overall-I especially like that this is ambiguous enough to be about more than just your favorite pairing. It's more about love and the emotion than it is about people. I like that aspect in poetry. Ambiguity is where it's at, you know?

That said, you made a few grammar mistakes. Namely, 'your' where you mean 'you're'. Also, syntactically, I think adding question marks to your questions would add a lot to this poem. I know that it isn't required for poetry, but it adds clarity, and your poem here is very clear-cut.

Also, I think you could drop the last two lines and still have a powerful meaning. Actually, a more powerful ending, I think.

Sorry that this was mostly criticism, but I figure it's better to help than just complement. Although, this is a pretty good piece anyways. So, good work!
MonkeyLucy chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
I enjoy reading these peoms and they each fit the problem really well(as far as I know)Contiue:D
MonkeyLucy chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Contiue:D

RP:she all ready did

ML:I DON'T CARE! XD
EstelliPinKemo chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
OMG...to beautiful! So heartbreaking! You are an amazing poet :D totally continue!
MonkeyLucy chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
cool:D well continue if you can:D
EstelliPinKemo chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
so deep and gorgeous...it wish that there have been PoM mentioned in, so i know it's PoM related...keep it up!
MonkeyLucy chapter 1 . 7/15/2011