Reviews for The Great Suwa Incident
Psykoakuma chapter 9 . 7/5/2015
Well this pretty much ended at about the point I expected. It's a really entertaining fic but I'm disappointed that it seems dead now with little hope of continuing. Byakuren reminded me how I like imagining all the characters look exactly like there Touhouian counterparts! Yes that means even Orin is part kitty!
Psykoakuma chapter 8 . 6/26/2015
Oh my! Is this some Sanae exasu Kogasa? Is it? Because I love me some Kogs X Sanua!
But I have to say I miss Patchu so much... So freaking much! And of course Koa. Need is need.
Psykoakuma chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
Wow things are getting chaotic fast and what the hell? It's almost done?
I can't see how there will be much more than finishing this mission plus a little aftermath. I'm expecting more from something known as the Great Suwa Incident.
Psykoakuma chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
Wow! The details of the fights are great in their own right, but all the loveable characters just makes it fantastic! I don't think team former clan has anything to worry about given their performance. YES! Whoops, I mean AFF!
Psykoakuma chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Aff! I gotta say this keeps delivering the goods! I wish I had something more specific to say about it. I just really like how it blends the personalities of both universe together.
Psykoakuma chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
Interesting! So there are more facets to this plot eh? This story is more intricate than I expected. But... Kogasa without an umbrella? I hope I get to see some SatoKoi!
Psykoakuma chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
Aha! This actually answers most of my questions. eheh.
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
GAH! I had no idea what I was getting into but I love this one!
Ok for the record I don't really know that much about the MechWarrior universe. I've never read the novels or anything, but I played the hell out of all the games! Anyway this is just too cute! Oh my goodness Patchouli made me so happy! It all seems very fitting for Nitori to be piloting anything all! Actually all the girls take on their MW roles perfectly! And the banter! It's so much fun!

When I saw Utsuho in a lab coat I had a flash of recognition. Was this story inspired by SOUND HOLIC Touhou PVD - Zenjinrui no Hisoutensoku?
kinigget chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
oh please do keep this going. This story is so much fun.
kojiro kakita chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
With the upcoming release of mech warriors online I wonder if we will see this gensokyo team online
kinigget chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This story got me to go find Mechwarrior 4 again, (it's freeware now, in case you weren't aware) and for that I thank you.
Jade Eye's chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
Poor Kogasa.

Well at least she got off one good surprise!
Deathwings01 chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
Every time I see something that put Mechas in Touhou I expect Cirno to suddenly show up at the helm of the Nineball Seraph and to start curb-stomping entire battlefield by her lonesome. XD

Really nice cross so far. I don't even know what the half of the cross that isn't Touhou is, but I can still follow easily, so you're doing a great job by my reckoning.

Do keep it up.
kittle-uk chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Unfortunately, now I want to break out Mechwarrior 4 again because of it. Bugger. Oh well. Looking forward to reading more of teh Youkai Busters' exploits.
Jade Eyes chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Very well written and fits BT almost to well.

Is there more?