Reviews for The Institution of Life
kitkat2001 chapter 19 . 11/6/2012
Really great story, I just finished it.
nicollettte chapter 19 . 1/19/2012
This story was amazingly brilliant! I loved the characters and how there was so much raw emotion through the entire piece, and i absolutely loved the dark and mysterious Blaise! 10000/10, GREAT work :D
Innocent Magic chapter 19 . 12/20/2011
You killed Draco! O.O

What's even worse is that, for once, I ain't mad that my favourite character of the books is suddenly killed away, because this story is amazing. I literally love every bit of it, and that's all I have to say, really. It's so well written, and dark, and Blaise is brilliant, and... I just really like the story :)

Love,

* * * Innocent Magic * * *
A Fire in the Attic chapter 19 . 12/17/2011
This is probably one of the best stories I've read on this site. I love it. The writing is incredibly clean, and you developed the characters so well. Thank you for writing this.
cadalabicious chapter 19 . 12/17/2011
such a beautiful piece of work! :):)
PaleWriterNumberTwelve chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
I applauded you. This story is very well written, which is incredibly hard to find on this site, and has a most intriguing story-line. This is by far one of the best stories I have read, its clean, written well, and it grabs your attention from the beginning and doesn't let go of it. One thing I really love that you did, is you kept the characters in their original character form, but yet still adding a bit of your own vision of them. I love how you made Blaise, which in my opinion, is how Blaise is to be written; most people cannot accomplish that, so great job so far. I'm stoked to keep reading.
smileyluvstwilight chapter 19 . 9/8/2011
I think that this story is AMAZING!

but it doesnt seem complete! Update!
yohohoho chapter 18 . 8/21/2011
I just wanted to tell you this fic is amazing. I woke up this morning thinking about Blaise and I went to fan fiction & found this and I've been reading it all day even though I'm supposed to be preparing for school tomorrow LOL. i really love how you did Blaise and ginny's relationship. & also Draco and elise's relationship. Blaise and Ginny especially, because it was perfectly paced and not at all rushed. And I really appreciate how in character you kept everybody, especially Harry since most fics involving Ginny with someone else, Harry is a real dick. And I'm glad he's still the boy-who-lived and plays a central part in the plot. Although I think Fred and George are kind of dicks, but that's okay because I understand where they're coming from and they're not just dicks to be dicks. Draco's death really surprised me though, cause usually people don't kill him off... It was done nicely though. I had to reread that part cause I was so surprised and trying to tell myself he would come back but... Oh well. There's still Blaise. Oh yeah, I really like how you did draco's character too. & you have a really nice vocabulary LOLOL well yeah I'll be waiting for the next chapter _
Guest chapter 17 . 8/10/2011
awesome! im usually not a fan of non canon couples, but this one has me hooked. please keep on going! :)
Chibi-Kyuubi-Chan chapter 11 . 7/30/2011
Awesome!

The plot is original, and your writing is really good. Great job!

I loved the Blaise/Ginny moments in your fic! They were so cute and so well written as well :D

Please update soon!
JamieBrooks95 chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
Your storys amazing :) update quickly Blaise and Ginny are so cute
Jenna B chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
Oh my god! I love the scene at the end! D I just adore Blaise in this and the scene with Montague was so invigorating! I always enjoy a creepy person in a story. Please update soon!
D chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I love it! So well written. :) Keep it up!
Artemis1922 chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Interesting. I seen a take on it like this. I have to say his motivation has to do with the girl. Update when u can.