Reviews for The Most Hallowed Alliance
saragwaine chapter 1 . 8/29/2020
Oh My... I just looking for the next chapter, its make me so curious. Why don't you keep writting this amazing story? :)))
Guest chapter 10 . 6/2/2020
Abandoned? :(
wolfawaken chapter 10 . 2/7/2020
Have you abandoned this story since it been 7 years?
DinoPirate chapter 10 . 10/22/2019
Hey, it's been 6 years since you've updated and I want to see Merlin roast Umbringe.
Evo-Kun chapter 10 . 10/21/2019
Please update this story. It's well written and engaging and it has much promise and potential for greatness
Best regards
Evo-kun
TheExiledOfCamelot chapter 1 . 2/18/2019
I’m might say this a billion times but look at your Emails or Notifications Mate. EVERYONE WANTS MORE. JUST A FINISH. HOWEVER BAD IT IS, A FINISH IS ALL WE WANT. A SUMMERY OF WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO WRITE.
Clariqueen chapter 8 . 8/27/2018
A group of 5 is called a quintet.
Then sextet, septet, octet, etc. :)
Raven-Pheonix chapter 10 . 1/18/2018
Please please please please please finish this story! I know it's been basically 4 years and there is probably no chance of you ever finishing it. I suppose there is no harm in asking as this,and the first one,are two of the best crossovers I have read them along with your other Merlin story's, they are some of my favorite ones to you for posting them as I know I will never have the courage to post anything I ever write.
Koala789 chapter 10 . 1/6/2018
GAAAAAH CLIFFIE UPDATE PLEEEEEASE! NEW CHAPTER MUCH NEEDED THANK YOU!
Koala789 chapter 7 . 1/6/2018
D'AWWW BB GODRIC! Okay back to reading now.
Rosycat chapter 10 . 1/5/2018
PLEASE PLEASE I CANT LIVE WITHOUT MORE
ReiReiBelle chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
please please finish
Author Pendragon Of Camelot chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
It's... It's not FINISHED!? What am I gonna do!? Please, Please finish it! I'm begging you!
AddictedToReading1756 chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
hi! any chance you're going to continue this story
TheLittleCatmole chapter 10 . 6/24/2017
Is there any chance you'll continue this? Pretty please?