Reviews for The Most Hallowed Alliance
SaltiQuill chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
Wow. I love this series! I read the first book (which was amazing by the way) and now this one is just building the awesomeness! The banter between Merlin and Arthur is spectacularly written, and Harry, Ron, and Hermione's interactions are perfect! I love the "Merlin's beard" joke XD Oh gosh, here comes Umbridge...this ought to be interesting... Well, I realize that you haven't updated in a (really) long time, but please continue this!
CrackedCrow chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
Are you going to update any time soon? It's been over a year...
Chocolatekat chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
Interesting story, I hope you continue it.
Axel Treehorn chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
HOLY CRAP! IT'S NEVILLE! YAY! (Yeah I like both Harry and Neville, got a problem?)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
Guh.

This is really great so far. I really want to read more! Keep up the good work! :)
Linorien chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
I was hoping to see some of Arthur's reactions as he read through the information on Merlin. I'm sure that it would be funny, and maybe a little sad. I also can't help but wonder if the thousand year old Merlin will show up at any point.
Either way, I'm annoyed that this is the cliffhanger you have left us at for a year but I'll keep my fingers crossed.
carisa.bruderer chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
I really hope you come back to this story soon! Love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
Oooh, please update soon! I'm terribly excited to see what happens next... and especially to see what will happen to Morgana. I have a feeling that even if she's really pissed with Harry right now, she won't want her sister allying with the guy who wants to kill him!
Thanks very much for your story, this series has provided many hours of happy reading.
Ellamena chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
masterful story telling, but are you ever going to update it? we're all dying to know what happens next
daydreaming instead of work chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
I discovered fan fiction 5 months ago and have had a wonderful time reading all this amazing creativity that people have put up on this site (and learnt more than I wanted to until I learnt the warnings!). This story is the first crossover story I have tried reading as I have previously avoided them. I have LOVED it. I really look forward to the next chapter when you get a chance to write it! Thank you for how much effort you must put in to keep us entertained!
Alexis dewdrops chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
UPDATEEEEE! D:
Great plot and writing btw.
newboy chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
If harry is able to convince morgana that she is wrong, and have a change of heart, and morgana is still is in love wth harry, I can only imagine the horror she will feel in learning she has inadvertetly helped the monster that has been doing his best to kill harry. Voldemort wanted the elder wand so that he could finally kill harry, and thanks to morgana he is probably going to get the wand. She will probably be horrified. However that will be nothing compared to her grief when harry allows Voldemort to kill him in order to destroy the hocrux living inside harry. Harry would never just allow that to happen without explaning it to her first, perhaps leaving some memories in the pensive for her to watch. Her grief will be beyond compare. If you watched the end of season 3 of merlin, and saw Morgana's grief at morgauses injuries, I can imagine that exact scene occuring in Dumbledore's office on finding out that harry has allowed Voldemort to kill him. I look forward to seeing the rest of the story.
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Somehow I feel like this story is not at all as good as your other stories. Perhaps because there are too many primary characters and they all kind of crowd the foreground of the story? It feels like this is a story that lacks depth, at least compared to the quality of your other marvelous stories. It's just plot, things happening. There are deep, heartfelt, truly solidly fleshed out moments like the moments between Morgana and Harry, the reveal moment between Arthur and Merlin plus the weighty looks between Arthur and Merlin. My guess is that bringing in the whole Golden Trio to this adventure makes for a crowded cast of characters, each of whom don't get nearly enough focus. It would have been much more dramatic and the focus more streamlined if you had brought only Harry, or Hermione, or heck, Ron or maybe just two out of three. Though Ron alone, with the way you wrote him, would be a disaster!
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
Loving the story so far. I hope Ron or another person doesn't blab about Merlin and Arthur
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
Poor Arthur the truth must hurt knowing what would happen in his future