Reviews for The Most Hallowed Alliance
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 5 . 7/13
Love it! I love Colin's reaction to Merlin! And Lavender flirting with Arthur... oh boy.

So they're trying to find the Peverell's in their own time... interesting.
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 4 . 7/13
I had a thought, in this chapter Morgause and Morgana are a bit like Grindelwald and Dumbledore, Morgause want's the stone to raise an undead army, while Morgana wants it to raise dead loved ones.

Love the interacting between Merlin, Arthur, Aberforth, and Neville!

"Fancy seeing you here your highness."
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 3 . 7/12
Great chapter!

I'm guessing it's Voldemort Morgause is talking to...though I don't know what the hissing is about.
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 2 . 7/12
Love Merlin using his magic to hit Arthur in the face with a pillow and then them arguing about it!

And love Neville's "dreamwalking".
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 1 . 7/11
Morgana wanting the stone to get her father back... so sad. But at the same time scary with her thoughts of sacrificing Uther or Merlin, or Arthur.

Excellent start!
Steph-la chapter 10 . 6/6
Love this and the most deadly alliance! Please continue when possible
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 10 . 5/14
good hope for more
Lady.Iyer chapter 10 . 1/27
I have officially given up on this story. It was one of the best that I have read in a long time, but 2 & a half years? Really? I've waited and waited hoping that the next chapter would come out but it still hasn't done so. If it's abandoned or on hiatus could you please at least say so. Thankyou for an amazing story but I'm sorry; I cannot keep waiting for a chapter that might never come.
MagicMythMayhem chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
and this is just as amazing as the first!
please update chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
Where is the next chapter?! You can't end the story like this!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
Please where is next chapter
Guest chapter 10 . 8/27/2015
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese
Maleficus Animus chapter 10 . 8/26/2015
Oh dear Avalon, you can't leave it THERE! This is a wonderful story, im so excited to see how theyre confrontation with Umbridge will pan out. The story before this one is brilliant, too. Please update soon. In your real life i hope all is well.
The Hope Lions chapter 10 . 7/27/2015
Aww really? I knew this story was abandoned but I should have known with you it would be abandoned at a cliff hanger.
jr chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
hello yes I eagerly await an update because this is such a good story wow