Reviews for My Little Robin
FunnyDs1 chapter 12 . 4/10
give em hell robin is all i can say im gonna love reading what happens to the justice league
Dragonviking chapter 12 . 4/5
OOOOw please please moreeeeee... I die laughing with "If I die, I will die with cookies" XDDDDD
shadowleaf chapter 6 . 3/23
Hahahahahaha! There's an ad for baby sitters on chapter 6 right now... I love coincidences...
Me chapter 12 . 3/11
Umm why isn't it finished.?
dragonbookaddict chapter 12 . 3/1
Over protective paternal Batman and equally over protective fraternal (for those reading this who don't know, this means brotherly) Superboy have my inner fan girl cooing like a dove! It's so cute! I can hardly wait to read the next chapter! Especially since you were evil and ended this one with a screaming child! I love kids, and I'm as over protective of them as Superboy and Batman are of Robin! If he's hurt, my character Blood Ruby from my fanfic in progress will be coming for you! This is a threat because she is what I call a Greer no Anima, and each of them represents a different emotion/personality trait. Blood Ruby is the most powerful of them all and can hold her own against even Superman without kryptonite, and she represents maternal instinct. That which drrives a mother to protect her children no matter what (although for her, pretty much everyone she claims is to expect to be thought of as her child) especially if they're afraid.
It was really good. I liked how Conner got all brotherly. Please continue updates.
shadowleaf chapter 6 . 2/21
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...ha...ha... oh, my stomach hurts. SO. FREAKIN'. FUNNY. I seriously want to track you down and hug you right now... but that would be a little creepy. The Walmart chap. KILLS ME. I looooove you.
bellekitten chapter 12 . 1/24
purrfect i love it
fannex chapter 12 . 1/15
Please update soon, this is so cuuute! I love big brother Conner.
Poison and Fire chapter 12 . 1/7
PLEASE CONTINUE! :) this is so cute
randomness chapter 12 . 1/5
Write more please
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2013
Awwww! Come on! Why did you stop!?
IndiaMoore chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
Great update :) I'm glad you haven't abandoned the story and I look forward to more :)
bellekitten chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
very good make part 13 and lets see how superman does with robin
Ms.Nicole-J chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
This is so cute 3 I love it! Update soon!