Reviews for My Little Robin
behemet chapter 12 . 7/16
Hoping one day you will consider continuing this story line. It is an interesting twist and I would love to see how the mentors deal with both Batman and Conner.
Konner2015 chapter 12 . 7/3
P
Frances yozawitz chapter 1 . 3/4
I hope that Robin is ok.
Cartlin chapter 5 . 2/21
Roma / Romanian. They don't speak the same language, they don't have the same genes, they don't even look similar! Romanians are super pale, Roma are have dark skin tones. Romanians have fairly thin hair, Roma is quite thick. My cousins are from Romania. 3 are Romanian, 1 is Roma, there differences between their appearances are blatantly obvious.

They are completely separate cultures, and the Roma aren't even actually FROM Romania, some just live there. The Roma actually live all over Europe, they just have similar NAMES.
GoopyGaster chapter 12 . 2/14
This is great so cute and never fails to make me laugh!
redarrowissupercool chapter 12 . 1/27
Goornppz continue
Hillary chapter 12 . 12/13/2016
When will you write the next chapter? I'd like to see what happens next.
Bella-swan11 chapter 12 . 12/2/2016
Clark you're an idiot you know, now you can see that you lose your son's admiration. Think if you go down that road, and Conner will not consider you his father.
Now he is close to Robin, he sees him as the brother he always wanted. You know when Batman sees it, he's going to want to adopt Conner. The question is are you willing to lose your child.
narutofanficlov321 chapter 12 . 11/24/2016
THIS NEEDS TO CONTINUE ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE
meshou storm chapter 12 . 10/13/2016
I love this story. I think this at least my third reading of it.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/3/2016
Please continue the story! :)