Reviews for Dancing Against the Seven Destinies
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/4
So I've read three or four chapters of this so far, and I'll be honest: I was not impressed.

Mary Sue protagonist. Constantly exposition. The canon characters are out of character (Sephiroth mainly).

Now, I've seen countless stories of a person from the real world go into a game/movie/book/etc. (or vice versa) and it can be pulled off. But unfortunately this isn't one of them.

Personally I think you DO have a good idea here! However, it's executed poorly. But with everything you have laid out, a revamp could work.

A suggestion I was thought of:
Maybe Katlyn, unable to get the nerves to dump her cheating boyfriend, uses Sephiroth as escapism to avoid the reality of her boyfriend?

When Sephiroth actually comes to the real world though, Katlyn is scared out of her wits and realizes that her situation is tame in comparison to having a literal psychopath in her house.

Through the events of Katlyn and Sephiroth, this makes the woman more assertive, and when Sephiroth is gone... Katlyn finally gets the courage to dump her current boyfriend.

Of course, this is just an idea. You don't have to follow it. But I hope this will help improve your story in some way. I don't care if you tweak it or whatever, it's not the best of ideas, but it's a starting point.

Katlyn definitely has potential, but so far she comes off as a flat in personality, unrealistic fangirl (and unintentionally disturbed) who is perfect in every way. She needs to grow and develop; how can we root for our protagonist if they don't have a conflict to go through? It makes for a really boring read, that's for sure.
DeadlyShadows-KuroOni chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
Please update soon! I love your idea for this story and it's really unique in my opinion so. Hope you keep up the awesome work!

Thank you!
SheWolfMedjai chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
Please for the love of all that is good and ff7 continue!
Kaja-tan chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
Ahhhh! You have to update more! I will be waiting for the next chapter. :D And dawww, Sephiroth is showing emotion!
chuggaaconroy chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
when cloud stepped out of the train how many people thought: only 13 days left until the end of the world

Anyway, who will katlyn meet first? Zack or Cloud?
I-M-G-M chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
You have to update its gettin interesting
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
Just awesome! Sorry 4 not reviewing sooner. Loved this chap and looking forward to reading chap 14. .
Elaine Henderson chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
Wow i am really really enjoying your story :) im glad youve done this next chapter its so interesitng and full of wonder at what will happen next.
xxOMGgalxx chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
Loved the chapter but can you please update more often?
Mikari Satsuke chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Simply astonishing! This story has captured my heart. I love it! Keep the words flowing! (I'll be cheering in the background!) :D
xxOMGgalxx chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Finally you have updated! I hope for a new chapter soon!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Can't wait till the fun begins! . loved this chap!
Cereza101 chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
Nooo
don't leave me at a cliff hanger!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
Oh shit indeed! THIS IS SOOOOO AWESOME! Thank you for updating I have missed this so very very much! , Katlyn you are soooo one of my fave peoples right now. LMAO when she escaped! Looking forward to more Katlyn and her quest.
Elaine Henderson chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
I really enjoy your story Katlyn is a great character and also that part about Genesis wonder about katlyns one wing :) keep writing this it is really good :)