Reviews for Dancing Against the Seven Destinies
DeadlyShadows-KuroOni chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
Please update soon! I love your idea for this story and it's really unique in my opinion so. Hope you keep up the awesome work!

Thank you!
SheWolfMedjai chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
Please for the love of all that is good and ff7 continue!
Kaja-tan chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
Ahhhh! You have to update more! I will be waiting for the next chapter. :D And dawww, Sephiroth is showing emotion!
chuggaaconroy chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
when cloud stepped out of the train how many people thought: only 13 days left until the end of the world

Anyway, who will katlyn meet first? Zack or Cloud?
I-M-G-M chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
You have to update its gettin interesting
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
Just awesome! Sorry 4 not reviewing sooner. Loved this chap and looking forward to reading chap 14. .
Elaine Henderson chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
Wow i am really really enjoying your story :) im glad youve done this next chapter its so interesitng and full of wonder at what will happen next.
xxOMGgalxx chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
Loved the chapter but can you please update more often?
Mikari Satsuke chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Simply astonishing! This story has captured my heart. I love it! Keep the words flowing! (I'll be cheering in the background!) :D
xxOMGgalxx chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Finally you have updated! I hope for a new chapter soon!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Can't wait till the fun begins! . loved this chap!
Cereza101 chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
Nooo
don't leave me at a cliff hanger!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
Oh shit indeed! THIS IS SOOOOO AWESOME! Thank you for updating I have missed this so very very much! , Katlyn you are soooo one of my fave peoples right now. LMAO when she escaped! Looking forward to more Katlyn and her quest.
Elaine Henderson chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
I really enjoy your story Katlyn is a great character and also that part about Genesis wonder about katlyns one wing :) keep writing this it is really good :)
xxOMGgalxx chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
I loved the chapter! Can you update more often though? Please?