Reviews for Young Love, Old Evil
Comic Critic chapter 35 . 3/22
This story was AWESOME at the beggining! The detention and presents and even the serion stuff was creative! Then you turned Hermione into a demon. Still ok with that. THEN you turn my favorite book into Twilight! Then you give up on the story! At lest have some dignity to finish a story that was slowly going downhill! I applaud you for the start, but mark it as a crossover if your ganna steal from Twilight and The Incredibles (yeah! I caught the I'm not strong enough Incredibles reference!)
mmm6818 chapter 34 . 11/22/2014
heh… you never came back.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/28/2014
Pleaaaaase update soon. I love this so much!
sreii chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Loving it so far!
thefourthcat4 chapter 34 . 1/6/2013
Hermionefan28, why are you calling the author an idiot? If yoi dont like the story, stop reviewing and go away. Its getting annoying. Also, I think most of us would like the story to stay where it is, and not on the review page.

LLL, as usual your story is amazing every time I read it!
HERMIONEFAN28 chapter 31 . 1/6/2013
BLOODY HELL THIS STORY STARTED OFF VERY VERY LITTLE DARK AND LIGHT BUT NOW ITS SO DARK THERE IS NO LIGHT IN IT!
HERMIONEFAN28 chapter 30 . 1/6/2013
WHY HASNT HERMIONE BEEN TO SEE THE BABY SINCE SHE WAS THE ONE WHO WANTED TO KEEP HIM?!
HERMIONEFAN28 chapter 29 . 1/6/2013
ARE ALL OF SEVERUS AND HERMIONE'S BABIES GOING TO HE DEMONS (HALF DEMONS) LIKE THE BABY?
HERMIONEFAN28 chapter 28 . 1/6/2013
No. We can't do this. I hand the child to Victoria and leave. Quickly I make my way into the Great Hall. The one place I know those hooligans will be. Of course they are sitting at a table, conversing amongst themselves. I sit and their attention switched.

"You told me you've succeeded in making it once and the results were tremendous. It's a complicated potion."

"We can whip it up for you with small reimbursement."

"I'll pay you but I'll need it as soon as possible." Looking at these two and asking for a favor is killing me inside, but it's the only way Hermione can ever have a normal life together. I don't know if it's that I truly don't want a child or if I don't want this one

The two red headed pranksters have a grin one there face and in unison they say, " Okay Mr. Snape. You've got yourself an aging potion."

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON HERE? WHY DOES SEVERUS NEED AN AGING POTIONS?
HERMIONEFAN28 chapter 28 . 1/6/2013
SHOULDNT SEVERUS HAVE A SAY IN NAMING THE BABY? "What are you going to name him," Madam Pomfrey asks us.

Then the strangest thing happens. At the same exact time, in perfect unison, both Hermione and Victoria say the name, "Dietrich." It's something I never would have thought of. Hermioen's eyes droop and she her head falls to the side. I rush to her but Pomfrey stops me.

"It's Okay. She simply passed out from exhaustion. I don't blame her."
HERMIONEFAN28 chapter 28 . 1/6/2013
"Victoria walks around me, still smiling. " I can only imagine what's going through your mind right now, but this child is coming whether you like it or not. And as for her calling me, Hermione and I are connected I will always no where she is and she will always know where I am unless we carve this sign off of our arms."

THATS IT THEY SHOULD CARVE THE SIGN OFF HER ARM AND MAYBE THAT WILL REVERSE EVERYTHING! RIGHT?
lordlosslove chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
hermionefan28 ... I assume you aren't looking for answers to all of your questions and such since you are posting as a guest but I hope you are at least enjoying the story so far...
hermionefan28 chapter 27 . 1/6/2013
IDIOT YOU SHOULDNT HAVE TOLD US THE SEX OF THE BABY!

Hermione- And now it's time to find a name. None of us can think of good name to give the baby. So we're asking you, All of the readers to think of a name and give it to us! In the end we will choose one to give him. ( SPOILER ALERT! It's going to be a boy) In the next chapter, the name will be shown and used throughout the entire story! So just go on facebook to LordLossLove and post a name on the wall with your fanfiction name next to it. Or you can review. Don't forget, be creative. The more creative, the better!

LLL- and if I still can't decide from there. I will have a poll on facebook and fanfiction on what name YOU think I should choose. Because believe it or not these decisions are the hardest part of writing the fanfic. Thanks a million!
hermionefan28 chapter 27 . 1/6/2013
but harry and ron know she is pregant so why is harry looking so suprised? "I'm pregnant." Harry and I stare at her in shock.

"What?"

"I'm sorry," she apologizes, looking at me. "I can't keep anything from harry even if I strap my mouth shut."

"You're pregnant. With an actual baby?"

Hermione grabs her stomach and groans in pain. "Y-yeah," she struggles.

"By Snape?"

"Mhm."

"So you and him actually... GROSS!"

"S-Shut up Har-ry" She gasps in between breaths.

"Are you OK."

"I'm as OK as I'll ever be."

"That's a lie."

She rolls her eyes. "Harry I want you to be the god father."

His eyes widen " Wow sure Hermione. How long have you been pregnant," he asks, staring at her stomach. I look as well and my eyes widen when I see what he sees.

"I don't know, but it can't be any more than three days."

"You look 2 or 3 months pregnant." He speaks the full truth. Her stomach has already grown larger. "That can't be right." Hermione lifts her shirt to see her stomach. It's slightly pale and there is a large blue vein running horizontally across it. A small lump appears just above her naval and she grunts once more in agony.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think a three day old baby in the womb should be able to kick," Harry states.

"Y-yeah. That s-some kick," she gasps. She closes her eyes and her head slumps sideways.

"Hermione!" I shout. I small noise escapes her mouth.

"Calm down Snape. She's just sleeping. She's probably exhausted." He watches me a little then speaks again. "So is this what you wanted?"

"What? Of course not."

"Well next time I bet you'll keep your pants zipped."

"How dare you..."

"Don't give me that. She already has these Sirian problems which are for all we know, causing the baby to grow at an alarming rate. You don't know what this will do to her and you still insisted on taking her innocence."

"I didn't take it, she gave it to me and how dare you imply that I don't care what is happening. Did you not hear me when I said ,'I don't want this.'"

"Well now you have to deal with it because it looks like something she wants."

"That's what scares me."

There is silence for a few minutes. " So, what are you planning to name it whether it's a girl or boy?"

"I don't know." I lay a hand on her stomach and feel the foot pop up again. "But honestly, that's the least of my worries."

"What do you think is wrong with her," I ask Dumbledore.

"I'm assuming it's all of the dark magic she's been using. It's finally taking a toll on her."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that," Madam Pomfrey says. She glides her wand over Hermione a third time. She walks in front of me and Dumbledore with a somewhat worried look on her face.

"What is it?"

"This girl is a little sick but not from dark magic. I'm not sure if you will take this as good or bad news but..."

"...?"

"Hermione Granger is Pregnant." Everyone's mouth hits the floor and there is a loud thump next to her bed. We all look over at Harry and he glances up at us.

"Yep. Ron fainted."

"There must be a mistake. We only... It was only once and it was two days ago. There is no way."

"I'm afraid there is away and it has happened."

"Albus... Can Sirians have children?"

"They can but they shouldn't."

"Congratulations Severus," Pomfrey says with a smile on her face. "You're a father."
hermionefan28 chapter 27 . 1/6/2013
You will be a great father, but I worry slightly about Ms. Granger. Being that she isn't fully human, I fear that the child with also be half breed.

is hermione really not fully human? can the reverse it?

is the baby half human half demon?