Reviews for The Llama Comprehension
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Just found this story... A very interesting start... Hope you continue this soon!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Awesome but confusing.
Eigo chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Please update soon?
Elfhunter chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Huh. Well, you kinda skip around alot, but I figure everything will clear up in later chapters. Sure does draw you in though.
Shyfire chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I have no words.
This is something...wonderful...awesome... so much potential!
Gahhh, it's so exciting, so many possibilities...I want more!

Nice job.
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This made me laugh...a lot. It also did raise a lot of questions haha. I cant think of the last time I was this confused. I hope you continue this.
rabidah23 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
You're totally insane! I love it! Please, I want mmmooorrreee!
anikky chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
wow this was very well done. the only thing i believe would have improved it is if harry's pov was in there as well.
walenwikon chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
oh ... oh my. you ... you have to update, darling, you just have to! Please, I'm begging whatever deity or not you believe in, just make this happen! This is amazing, wonderful, just like you

It's so sad to see it's almost been a year since this story was touched. C'mon man! I don't ask for much, except for the lot that I have asked for, but, man, dude, for the love of humanity, make this story happen!

Characterization is thrilling. Weird without being super cliche. Awesome without a doubt, wonderful person.

This future plot sounds amazing.
917brat chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
this sounds seriously wonderful and I hope you decided to update it again soon because I would really love to see just what you have planned next.
Asille Nellum chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This is a delightfully delicious idea! So much better than the old standby of simply!Slytherin!Harry! And the best part is its freaking /logical/!

0.0

I wait in dazzled suspense!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
this sounds like it will be a great story! i cant wait to find out what will happen when the cenntennial starts. i did notice a loophole in the vow harry made everyone swear and that is if there is somebody that is legimancy could be used (either way) to show what is happening to harry
softmouse chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
love the story so far please update!
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Great story. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
Apostrophia chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This looks like a really cool story idea. The characters are interesting (and with crazy awesome personalities- I like how they've been tweaked from canon according to the changes in Harry) and their actions are amusing as well. I like how the twins and Ron are totally convinced that Harry will be Slytherin. The way that the story isn't told from Harry's point of view is really well done- the opinions that go along with the narration add to the mood of the story.

The Humility Pillow is also awesome- not just the concept (I think a few more of these should exist) but also the way it is treated, like a totally normal occurance. It sets an distinct vibe of silly.

Hope that you plan to continue this at some point. It's really good! If not, thanks for the snippet you've given. :)