Reviews for Complacent Comfort
Rosh4Life chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Update! Please!
Reagan17 chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Omg! You are a great writer! I love the way you go into depth! It's not just some corny crap that explains nothing! I really hope you write a real private story someday! Please update!

Loved it!,

Reagan17

P.S. update ASAP!
Rosh4life chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Love this... Update!
Rosh4life chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
R u insane? How are you not proud of this? This is the best, most well written fanfic that I have read in a very, very long time. You should be VERY proud of this. ;)
rebecca chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
oh my god! i loved this! please tell me their's another chapter. i must keep on reading.
rebecca chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
wow. this was amazing, i just finished the last book out so far ominous, and i guess i just wanted to read more of the book, but this is even better, giving josh's point of view and somehow prolonging the scene. i never even put too much thought into this scene, but now i see that it was a huge breaking-pint for them. but anyways you are an amazing writer! thanks!
leaps578 chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Amazing :) I really love the way you capture all his emotions! I can't wait to see what comes next! Update as soon as you can please :)
leaps578 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was amazing! You do Reed/Josh really really well! I love how his thoughts weren't corny or just the same thing Reed was thinking in different words. You are a great writer :) Remember at the end of the fourth book when Reed says she is leaving Easton forever? We never see their reunion when she comes back after Christmas break. We only see the beginning of the new year after their summer apart. How does Josh react when he sees her again at Easton after she told him she wasn't coming back? Maybe you could write their reunion? Just a suggestion! I just feel you would do it really well. Anyway, it's your choice! Soooo, great job with this!
Pieces Of My Heart chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I think this story is fantastic. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Awww that was adorable and reallyreallyreally well written! I love Reed/Josh and this was one of the best fanfics I've read for their paring. You should be proud of this; it was terrific! I'm really looking forward to reading more of your writing!

Awesome job and keep writing! :)

~iamstar11

p.s. too lazy to login. sorry :(
This Rhythm chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Wonderful! You did a great job in making Josh the sensitive, loving, slightly cheesy guy we know to be. I especially loved how you went in depth with his yearning, just so enough it wasn't overly explained.