Reviews for Seasonal Cabin
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
OH MY GOODNESS ALEX... Cock blocker. Geez, thanks for posting, really wish there was more chapters.
moska chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
Aw darn it. I truly wish you would have continued this! It's sweet, hot and a lot of fun! Any more lurking around an old hard drive? :)
Sparklefights chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Please continue! You can't just leave the story like that. It is an excellent story.
Tiffany chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
plz updated this story ...all of your story lol:)
RaynaMarieMills chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
gr8 job, plz write more
cinderella chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
HOLY SHIT!You have to update this ASAP!This is too funny and sexy!to leave incomplete!And I bet a hot romance between our favorite detectives are around the corner!So PLEASEEEEEEEE!Update soon!Love it!E/O FOREVERRRRRRRR!
JETHROluvsTONY chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
We all get blocked sometimes, but damn this is waaay too hot to abandon - go on update, it's NEVER too late...;-D
Sydney chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Update soon please? Really good story
Cfhonan chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Please update this is fantastic!
Mm chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Pleasee update soon! Loved it!
Alysssss chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
oh my gosh amazing. pleasepleaseplease continue!
Jennifer Catlin DiNozzo chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
I lovvvvveee itt! Great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
ncisandsvuaddict chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
well the 2nd chapter was,in my opinion this chapter was okay. I mean it seems like Olivia and Elliot just met in the first chapter of the story and when I was reading the second chapter I was like "Wait a minute why would they be rushing with everything when they just met". I'm not trying to be mean or anything like that but that's my opinion. so yeah, but I think the first chapter is better than the second...Sorry...that is if you take offense of my review...
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
That was hot lol and please give us another chapter!
K444 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Haha. Great chapter can't wait for the next