Reviews for Lips of Deceit
ArianaRizCullen chapter 32 . 12/24/2011
This is a great story. Please continue
tinabambina chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
She's a funny drunk! I like Rose's plan xx
tinabambina chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Just read this on my Fandom for Tsunami...yes I've only just gotten around to reading it! Thank god you carried it on! Loved it! Edward you cheater! Bella is gonna kick his arse right?
momams chapter 32 . 12/14/2011
OMG! Way to go baby! It's as if she was waiting for the perfect moment, and she nailed it!

So apologies have been given, they don't fix everything but they are a great start. Lots of talking needs to be done still. As Bella said, this isn't just about them anymore. Someone more important has to be considered now.

I'm having mixed emotions right now, I loved the chapter, how it ended but I'm caught up with the story, so now it's time to wait for next update.
momams chapter 31 . 12/14/2011
It has to be unpleasant to get cravings, get the food and not be allowed to indulge. But at the sametime know they are justbworried about you, they are concerned, perhaps they could concern themselves a bit less. ;) hopefully the wafers won't be found.

Talk about surprise visits, good thing Edward knows the baby is his, but I'm guessing he won't be too happy with Jake being there. Tools, two guys and a pregnant girl... What could happen? Anything is possible ;)
momams chapter 30 . 12/14/2011
So, either Edward guessed correctly or he figured it out from the picture. Now he knows and we know,mwhich is good, but doesn't make it right yet. They need to talk, really talk, it's going to be a tough one. Maybe the family should be near just in case things get agitated.

My question was answered, Esme planned to have him know, and she and you are very creative.
momams chapter 29 . 12/14/2011
Yes, he has a right to be upset, but only a small one. Thankfully it was Esme who talked with him. He needed to hear things from his mom. There's a lot more now for him to work on, now he has to figure out how to start.
momams chapter 28 . 12/14/2011
You are the queen of unpredictable and unexpected! You keep surprising us over and over. Off all the ways for Edward to find out, well figure out what has been going on with his family and Bella, you again do it. Was the picture left there on purpose for him to see? I guess we'll find out soon. And what about the baby's sex?
momams chapter 27 . 12/14/2011
He is coming home to find things have changed, a lot. A day before the appointment, will anyone tell him or wait for Bella to talk to him. It's not as if it can stay a secret.
momams chapter 26 . 12/14/2011
It's kind of sad that Bella is able to see herself doing this on her own. But it's also good. He still doesn't know, but the little angle shouldn't be the reason for him to come back.
momams chapter 25 . 12/14/2011
It's wonderful that she has told Rose, but she has to tell the rest of the Cullens sooner rather than later. She won't be able to hide it for much longer, and they deserve to know. Even if in that "they" Edward isn't included.
momams chapter 24 . 12/14/2011
Okay, once again you've thrown us another nexpected curve ball. Bella loosing track of "that", she has been worried and with other things in her mind. But this... Wow, it's huge... Rose is going to freak out. And everyone else probably.
momams chapter 23 . 12/14/2011
Time helps and having caring, loving people around too. Esme and Alice won't let Bella pull away. At times Bella might want to hide from Alice but not Esme, so it's all good.

Hopefully, it's good for Edward too and he's pulling himself together.
momams chapter 22 . 12/14/2011
He is in lots of trouble, leaving without saying anything was wrong, so very wrong. As Bella said, he left her alone to face with the mess from not oly the wedding but his departure. It's going to take lots for Bella to forgive him and not kill him.
momams chapter 21 . 12/11/2011
Edward is really determined in fixing things. He is aware that the first thing he has to fix is him. However, I don't think that running off to Seattle is the right course of action. But if we've got to expect something from this story it's the unexpected ;)
512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »