Reviews for Lips of Deceit
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
Oh wet look for Bella on that clinging top. Free show huh.
cbmorefie chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
Great chapter! Hopefully Edward comes to his senses soon to see the true Tanya! Post again soon!
Kgunter34 chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
Great update.
ClancyJane chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
So thats all his got ?

He is seriously going with that excuse ?

What a jip !

whats really funny though, is it wasn't only Bella spewing up crap... I am so happy for Emmett to get his turn... He goes BAM and that bitch went down : )
Isabella Esme Cullen chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
* •. . • *Awesome* •. . • *
Darkward Darling chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
Loving it so far! Thanks for sharing your writing with us. Edward had better leave Tanya pretty soon though before it gets to the point that his character isn't worth redeeming, ya know?
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
Come let me hug you B!
MsHavisham79 chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
So not impressed with him or his 'explanation'. Does he love Tanya? Really thinking he is not the sort of person she should even want to be friends with unless there is a genuine reason for the cheating. And I hope Rose does tell Tanya. Might shut up her annoying voice...;)
SOFisticated1 chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
You trying to say I'm quick and easy? I thought that was our secret? What ever happened to don't kiss and tell?

Great update as always. :) Laters!
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
It was just lust for Edward, if it was more, then he would have break off the engagement to Tanya by now. The way he chased Bella was only making her feel like the home wrecker & a mistress.
SOFisticated1 chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
I want to crack a joke but don't want an ass kicking... :D

Btw, it was very difficult trying not to LOL when reading about Bella barfing in front of Edward while on the train... haha. Great update!
teambellaedward chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Kgunter34 chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Throwing up is one wy to get out of talking. Great update.
ClancyJane chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Yep that was definitely the place to leave it... It shows just what she thinks of him too : )
cbmorefie chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Excellent chapter! Post again soon!
512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »