Reviews for In the Velvet Darkness
Amanda Mullins chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
This story is AWESOME! I enjoyed the prequel, and I enjoyed this as well! It's great! :D
Riff Raff the RHPS Fan Critic chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Good day to you, I am NOT O'Brien, yet have taken on the character of Riff before and continue to cosplay the role. Now, about your fanfic...

Extraordinary. Cultured. The ideal musical perspective 99% of all fanfiction leaves out. From the moment I my eyes scanned Riff's description (green, round glasses) you were referring to none other than Stuart Matthew Price, the European equivelance of Broadway star. I commend and congradulate you on a job well done done, cultured one.

If anything, you may want to describe some body language as well, especially on Riff's part. Example: Why does his posture almost always include one leg turned in like he's limping?

Once again, well done and I hope to read more of your work down the road.

(Riff Raff mode on)Now if you'll excuse me, I must meet my sister at once to play the ever-exciting game of "Raid the Master's Personal Fridge". -R.R.
NationGentaObrien chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
You write the two of them perfectly! So cute! Can't wait to read the sequel! :)

HOOPLAH!

Love,

Nation
magentalover chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
yay! love the ending! there was so many tines I had to stop myself from laughing to loud, since I'm reading at 1 in the morning. now, to the next!
magentalover chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
I love the boquet toss! grah I need to see the play! sorry I'm not a steady reviwer, but I saw you were already were on you next story and I needed to catch up!
Anne Oying chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Marvellous ending! I'm glad that you're a mind-reader - I don't want this cute li'l saga to end any time soon!

I'm also super curious about how you're going to combine ROTOQ and Shocky - seeing how this Frank isn't a prince and I really can't see this Riff killing Mags.

Hmmm... I really can't think of a title (you caught me in an uncreative mood) perhaps something like Shocking Revenge that kind of fuses the two titles together... :S
opheliafrump chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
You can read my mine. More more more more!

Shock!

(Dont want to see a dead Magenta in ROTOQ plus Frank was not a prince in your story.)
opheliafrump chapter 5 . 7/20/2011

You're a hot dog! But you'd better not try to hurt her! Frankfurter!

What were you saying? Sorry, I zones out.
Anne Oying chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
Oh Frank! I was pissing myself all the way through this!

And Riff & Mags are still as hot as ever!

I'll be sad when this ends!
magentalover chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
yay! so awesome! love this series! one question, is this based off the movie or a showing, because there are a few (genius) lines that I don't recognize. I loved riff raff and magenta talking about Eddie going to pieces!
opheliafrump chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
Touch-a-touch-a favorite song from RHS!
opheliafrump chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
In just seven days (and seven nights), you can make Rocky a manmanmanmanman!
Anne Oying chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Brilliant so far!

Funny, groovy and more than a little sexy ;)

Can't wait for more! (More more more)
opheliafrump chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Riff and Mag are so sexy...
opheliafrump chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
He's lucky, I'm lucky, you're lucky, we are ALL LUCKY! Hahahahahahahahahaha...