Reviews for Still Life
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
and now he can start to heal from the loss...

how very sad this Story is! *still crying* but beautifully written!
SinAndSyntax chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
This was very moving.
tanseynz chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Very brave, very beautiful. A wonderful piece of writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
thank you for this story is asom, really i cry and cry thank you!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
:,)
Loved this. So damn bittersweet. And perfect.
cyiusblack chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
wow sad story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I'm retreading this for the 20th time. Still makes me cry. You should write a sequel were Spock dies and sees Jim again
Kittykatkawai chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Okay, first off I just want you to know this is one of the most beautifully written pieces I've ever fucking seen. Second, oh my god you stayed SO true to the characters SO true to all of them like I don't have ANY bad things to say about this. I rarely comment on fics, but this is just incredible and beautiful and I'm still in fucking tears. Yeah thats the third thing like I'm in TEARS, I knew this was gonna be a bad idea. Now its bittersweet, god, so lovely.

Thank you, this is just SOOOO trek so freaking star trek. Amazing, Splendid and forever a favorite.
VampireTrekkie1701 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Damn, this made me cry like all through the whole story with Spock missing Jim and being mostly alone... ;((( good story though, dont know why im addicted to tragedies when i cry in every one ;)
Ocean of thoughts chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is just amazing.I lost someone close to me about a year I felt was kinda close to how Spock must have felt when Kirk died. I was crying non stop when I read this. Amazing piece of work,
Enterpraise chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Oh my god why doesn't this have more views or favourites? This was seriously one of the best Space Husband fics I have EVER read. It was so beautiful and well written it seemed canon. Kudos to you author, this was such a fantastic story.
fan-nerd chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
First things first - wow, oh my god, I'm just incredibly floored by the range of completely incredible emotions you have put into this work, amazing! Secondly, the writing of different ages was very believable! When writing free handed, one often makes a lot of mistakes you do not see with typed messages, so reading them in your fic was positively fantastic!

Thirdly, characterizations, A. I love a good story that really makes you believe in the pairing. And couples growing old together is so fantastic. Absolutely inspiring and amazing! I wanted to do an introspective piece about religion as soon as Chekov and Spock went to church; that's how powerful the moment was.

Overall, just, I cannot thank you enough for this work! What a gem. If I had anything constructive to add, I am so floored by this piece right now that I couldn't note more than the assumed intentional grammatical mistakes of the journals, because it all flows wonderfully.

Thanks again! :)
-Ash
Clemen chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Extraordinary sum up your story beautifully. I just got into Spock and Kirk fandom and this story raised the bar pretty high in term of quality. It invoke many emotions while reading it. I am with Spock in the term of religion but that hope of what if in the next life is powerful especially when you lose someone you love. Because the saddest thing of death for those of us that are left behind and those that past away is never seeing your loved ones again and that is tragic and hardest thing to accept about death itself. Your story showcase the many ways three individuals accept death. Excellent one-shot. I look forward to reading your future works. Until then, take care.
crystalconnectio chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
CRYING I AM CRYING THERE ARE SO MANY TEARS WHAT MAGNIFICENT BEING ARE YOU.

*blindly gropes for a box of tissues*

Perfectly written.