Reviews for Wrackspurts
snowynymeria chapter 1 . 1/7
That's very lovely of Luna!
overcast fireside chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Loved it! I like how Draco goes along with whatever Luna says, even if he's never heard of the creature she's talking about haha. Loved how you wrote both characters! Luna seems like a tricky character to write, but you seriously nailed it! I totally enjoyed reading her thought process.

You've made me appreciate the possibility of their relationship. It's a shame they never really interacted in the books, but I'd imagine that their friendship would be exactly like your story. Thanks for writing this!
Julachan chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Definitely one of those "aaaaw" stories. It's so adorable I love it!
Gerolf chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Very nice charecterization! I loved this story! If you ever have the urge, please make more dracoXluna because this was so nice!

Its hard to emphasize how much I love this!
Slytherclaw chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
*starts up a steady chant*

se-QUEL! se-QUEL! se-QUEL! :D
Spun In Delirium chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Ohhhhh so freaking cute! .
Kyle Morris chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Great job! I liked how this one's based off of the movie universe, and how you tossed in a few referances that reinforced that, like Goyle being dead instead of Crabbe. I'd like to see exactly how Malfoy would react to having dinner with Harry and the rest of them, maybe that's something you could think about for a sequel.
Emiline chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Aww. - Luna/Draco is awesome. I always liked imagining that he married her. :)
miranda w chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
i LOVE your interpretation of luna! the best i've read yet...you really have talent. :)
HazylShy chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I like this. A lot. It's sweet. :3
spudinski chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
im now a Luna/Draco fan. thanks to you lol:D