Reviews for Ambitions
Violently Red chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Ho-ly Crap. This was good.
Ellietigerwolf chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Nice! Loved them all, especially the last one, but only thing I didn't understands was why Joe couldn't fix Cary's problems :( Loved all of these drabbles though! :D x
Super8cary chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
I love how you make Cary and Charles act like they acted in the movie.
thelumineers chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
My mention in the author's note made me smile :)

My favorites were Get Up, Get Up, Get Up and Cemeteries of London. They were great! COL was my absolute favorite though was Cemeteries. It was full of emotion. I loved it.
lifeinthemacro chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
8D Thank you so much! *sparkles*

But I'm not even that good!

Anyway, I really like the way you did this. Seriously, I almost cried at the one about Cary's girlfriend killing herself :'(

And the Get Up one was awesome - I almost cried at that one too x3

I'm in a very emotional mood I guess xD

Rhi
MLEetc chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
Wow! Keep us updated on Cary!
LeiaOrganicSolo chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
Oh my goodness this is amazing. Truly amazing. I can't wait for more (:
thelumineers chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
(I'M FIXED.

It's all good...fanfiction works for me now. But thank you SO much for helping me read your chapters!)

This was a cute little thing! I liked it. Charles, Charles, Charles...sigh. Ha...he's so immature :P. I love him.
MLEetc chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Lol!
monochromemermaid chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Love it! Write more:)
thelumineers chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
i would give a legit review, but it's late so all i can say is this:

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:)
MLEetc chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Good romantic bit.
MLEetc chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
I didn't get the title for this. It was a good parallel to their role as filmmakers/ actors
RaggedFox chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Another great chapter! Once again I really love the characterization, and your style of writing leaves me wanting to read more. Can't wait for the next drabble!
monochromemermaid chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
I loved this chapter and the last. I can't wait to see what happens in both stories