Reviews for Stars
Megxolotl chapter 1 . 5/31/2019
You made wonderful justice to the comic. Damn, this is good!
Nihilistic Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 10/21/2018
O_O
tentacleboye chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
so haunting :0
Rival lover chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was truly amazing! :( So sad, so very sad, but definitely perfect in everyway. I wish Nny stayed with Squee and just made a perfect life together, but that could never (unfortunately :( ) happen.

Amazing work!
bummersummer chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That 'over the stars' picture has always made me feel sad. Nice oneshot.
Fields of paper chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
That was so sad... I loved it very much though. You did a very good at portraying the both of them- I'll tell you a secret- I haven't read it either. :) I've read some of it, seen images and little pages, but I haven seen it all. I adore your style of writing. :)
Annelithe chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
it was really good3
Bee-Knee chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Oooo that was great! Also, I highly recommend you read the comics, I do enjoy them.
Gracious the Homicidal Maniac chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Thank you for making me incredibly sad...It was good though, I just want to go to my crying cornner now...bye now...

Mary:If your not gonna say anything else why are you still here?

Voices:*mumur agreements*

SHUT UP YOU BLOODY HEAD VOICES!
Kirsparks chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Are you sure you haven't read the comic?

That was really good. O.o
The Girl Who Questions Sleep chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
For never reading the comic, this is fantastic! It is very acurrate and well written. If you're interested in reading the comic, I suggest you read the preview on google books. That's exactly what I did, and that's as far as my knowledge on JtHM goes. BTW this is the first review I've done on my phone. So if there are errors in this, you know why x]