Reviews for Gofi and the Balrog
Arianka chapter 1 . 3/22
I guess a review to a story written 13 years ago probably will never get to the author.. Still, it was awsome. I'm very fond of the twins and recently Glorfindel too and it was nice to find something this warm about them all. And I enjoyed Elrond's humour.
Cupcake155 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
When you say:
"I'm obsessed with the elf left out of the film... hanging around Elrond"
ScribeofHeroes chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Awwww . . . this is how I imagine Glorfindel, Elrond, and the twins being. If I had been Celebrian, I would have been angry with Elrond too. The twins were adorable and believable.

I liked the detail of Glorfindel being afraid to hold babies. He doesn't need to be ashamed of that. Everyone is afraid they'll hurt a baby if they hold it. That's not a lack of courage. It's a lack of confidence you can hold a baby right. :) Its believable that he's embarrassed about it though. I also liked how he looked up at Earendil and asked him about his son.

I especially loved the ending. That was a wise thing for Glorfindel to do. Awesome job, keep writing. :)

God Bless
Petrichora chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I normally despise any sort of Elven nickname...but I will allow this one, given the adorable nature of little Elladan and Elrohir and the excellent writing of the fic. :) I had several "awww!" moments.
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
blackcat33133 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
OMG! That was too adorable! Elladan being so protective of his Gofi (that nickname!). Please, we need more fics like this. You're the best Glorfindel writer I've encountered.
tselea chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
GAH! The fluffiness! The SQUEEness! Gawwwwww! I love it!
Emily chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Aww. Very sweet. I liked it a lot! Poor twins. : (

But now on the funny side.

Ha, when Elladan asked if it hurt, and Glorfindel replied, "Did what hurt?" I half expected someone to say, "When you fell from Heaven!" Aren't I silly? That would have been funny, but it would have completely ruined the moment. : )
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
brilliant totally loved it
midnight-flurry chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
LOL. Gofi! That's an embarrassing nickname. The twins r so cute! I just want to cuddle them up. This is a sweet story, I'm glad that i came across it.
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Aw, cute! The twins are adorable!
Phil Boswell chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
This is so sweet. It's really nice seeing Elrond being *merry* for once, rather than the usual angsty angst people like to pile on him. It's also nice seeing something of what it might have been like bringing up elf-children.
t.A.T.u. Crazi chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I found this sdtory absolutely adorable. Thank-you for letting me enjoy this. *faves* 10/10
Lothloriel chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
What a lovely story! Sweet and emotional. I love it.
emptyword chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
This is fantastic. I haven't read very many LotR fanfictions, let alone good ones, but this piece rang with truth, a perfect segment into the daily lives of Tolkein's characters. It is breathtakingly well-written.

"A name that had sent Elrond into a fit of laughter that the handsome and dashing blonde Elf Lord had not found overly amusing." - Wonderful line. The portrayals of the twins, of Glorfindel and Elrond and even Celebrian, were adorable and lovely. I loved it.