Reviews for Gofi and the Balrog
Petrichora chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I normally despise any sort of Elven nickname...but I will allow this one, given the adorable nature of little Elladan and Elrohir and the excellent writing of the fic. :) I had several "awww!" moments.
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Beautiful!
blackcat33133 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
OMG! That was too adorable! Elladan being so protective of his Gofi (that nickname!). Please, we need more fics like this. You're the best Glorfindel writer I've encountered.
tselea chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
GAH! The fluffiness! The SQUEEness! Gawwwwww! I love it!
Emily chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Aww. Very sweet. I liked it a lot! Poor twins. : (

But now on the funny side.

Ha, when Elladan asked if it hurt, and Glorfindel replied, "Did what hurt?" I half expected someone to say, "When you fell from Heaven!" Aren't I silly? That would have been funny, but it would have completely ruined the moment. : )
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
brilliant totally loved it
midnight-flurry chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
LOL. Gofi! That's an embarrassing nickname. The twins r so cute! I just want to cuddle them up. This is a sweet story, I'm glad that i came across it.
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Aw, cute! The twins are adorable!
Phil Boswell chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
This is so sweet. It's really nice seeing Elrond being *merry* for once, rather than the usual angsty angst people like to pile on him. It's also nice seeing something of what it might have been like bringing up elf-children.
t.A.T.u. Crazi chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I found this sdtory absolutely adorable. Thank-you for letting me enjoy this. *faves* 10/10
Lothloriel chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
What a lovely story! Sweet and emotional. I love it.
emptyword chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
This is fantastic. I haven't read very many LotR fanfictions, let alone good ones, but this piece rang with truth, a perfect segment into the daily lives of Tolkein's characters. It is breathtakingly well-written.

"A name that had sent Elrond into a fit of laughter that the handsome and dashing blonde Elf Lord had not found overly amusing." - Wonderful line. The portrayals of the twins, of Glorfindel and Elrond and even Celebrian, were adorable and lovely. I loved it.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Cute and very enjoyable!
Lady Taliesin chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
So sweet...I loved it! Gofi...hehe...too great. Just loved it D
washow chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this story, thank you for writing such an enjoyable non-slash story. I also wanted to let you know that I selected this tale to be included in a C2 group I manage which showcases non-slash completed stories which feature any elf other than Legolas. While I am certainly not an expert at what makes a good story I have read a LOT of stories which could fit into my chosen category but have only selected a few to add to the C2 group. Thank you for writing such a wholesome story which can be enjoyed by people of all ages. If you know of any other stories which you believe should be included in the C2 group please don’t hesitate to suggest them.

washow