Reviews for Love and Other Horcruxes
The Agent X chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
I like it. It was nice and punchy covering the horcruxes like that. Hermione's statements about her closeness with Harry ring so true. They really bring to life what is so special about their relationship.

And the hitting at the end was a prefect finishing touch, haha. I like that Harry just took it.

So I will definitely be going to check on that longer fic you mentioned. The world always needs more Harry/Herm.
HcintaHr chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
You are such a talented writer. I can feel every emotion that hermione is going through just from ur description! Keep writing H/Hr! I love that pairing too
Raven3182 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Nice fic. I like it!
lorien829 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I like this a lot! Descriptive, yet concise, and completely in character for Harry and Hermione.
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
beautiful...

i think you should make a sequel :)
Lady-Isowen chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Super, super sweet ending!
ainaaa chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
That was- the end just made me so emotional :(( Thank you for writing it, and saying exactly what I know Hermione must have felt thinking Harry had died :( Yes, she is always Harry's. It's sad that they chose not to hurt the Weasleys and live this tragic life:(
dizzylizzy13 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Awesome. I loved it!
kcaj22 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
FOREVER SOBBING!
pawsrule chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Wonderful. Thanks for writing it.
A.touch.eclectic chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Love it! It makes me so happy to see the h/hr ship still going strong. You pulled some great moments from the movie for this fic. Great work
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
nice start
badkidoh chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
It's great, also the H/Hr ship unsinkable.