Reviews for Chalkboard Impressions
Cyndi chapter 6 . 5/23
Just so I don't sound ridiculously like a fangirl, I'll be mature about it. This. Was. Nice
Putty Tat Lion chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
Knerke chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
Please..
I beg you..
With all my heart..
For the mother of all that's holy..
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
omgosh I love it!
APotterGal chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Just found this fic a few hours ago and I could not stop reading! There's so many fics with Blaine as the teacher but I defenetly prefer Kurt at the teacher after reading this. You write the characters to well and I'm completely hooked!
be-zee chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Blaine is so damn cute. 3
Endje chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
Aww, I love this story :') Are you planning on continuing it? Cause it's really good :D
Endje chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Awww poor Blaine! Bless him :')
Endje chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Okay so a few things: 1. This fic is all kinds of awesome :D 2. I love shy, naive, slightly-obsessive Blaine ;) 3. September 5th is my birthday, so I feel quite honoured that it was the day Kurt Blaine met in your fic :)
TheImmortalNemesis chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
I really love this story so so much!

I always find myself grinning because this is just so cute and awesome :D

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Punzy chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
This is the best student, teacher fic that I've ever read! The both of you are wonderful writers!
marryanne135 chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
please, please, please dont abandon this story! it is so good, and it shows very in depth reflections of who these characters are and their emotions based on their maturity level and person experiences. i dont think ive read many other fics this realistic, and ive read a lot. this fic could so stand beside the Sidhe and go your own way.. its crazy good, and if you keep going i truly beleive this story could make it to 1,000 reviews or more because it realy does have that potential! please please continue it!
MochaCappuccino chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
I love this story so far! :) I really hope you guys finish/update, because it's really good!
shar1234 chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
your story is amazing. I can't wait to see where you go with this.
Temarifan9622 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I really like this story so far, it's great :D
ManicPixieFanGirl chapter 6 . 9/29/2011