Reviews for Code 499
This is so good although you send a little too much time discribing people
This is so good
Teddybearcrazy chapter 1 . 2/18
It said he had bullet proof clothes and the Windows were made of bullet proof clothes, but surely it would be bullet proof glass instead? Just a simple mistake that kinda made me laugh. Great story though, I love it. Keep writing?
uuu chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
meh too cheesy for my taste but whaddya know I actually like it
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Well written, nice job. Might be good if you added more details at the end, though.
meme7789 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
fun, fun. nice story. thank you for posting this.
noitacidem chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
So, I liked your story's plot. I love stories where Alex's classmates find out about his job. They ridicule and exclude him for being sickly or for being a druggie, gangster etc. It is hilarious to think of their reactions when they find out Alex is one of the best spies in MI6..
Anyway, you need to work on your paragraphing. The first paragraph was way too large and large chunks of text tend to give the readers eyesores, so I suggest breaking it down to smaller parts.
Another fault in your story is the background information you provided on all the students. Most of them were not exceptionally important to the plot or the story so it would have been more favorable if you hadn't included the details of half of the aforementioned students.
Bubblekins1010 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Probably the best I've read so far. Certainly overdone, but this actually has a decent story to it. Good job!
MLM24 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
So good!
Rrit chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
awesome story but try to use more paragraphing. that first big chunk was like 6 paragraphs all mushed into one. i really like these types of stories! grat story... or one shot? idk. :P XD, nice idea with the politics. and uncle wolf!
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
It's so hard to find a good story where people find out about Alex's secret. But that was awesome(:
SylverSpyder chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
very good. You should add a chapter or two. it's definitely got potential beyond a one-shot. It is a little rough in a few places, fix the bullet proof window/clothes thing and you should be good though.
genkigeek chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I agree with what everyone else has said - good idea, bad execution. The first paragraph was too long and hard to read. The dialogue is also really stiff and unnatural. And the name "Mai Ling" isn't Japanese - it's Chinese :)
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
:D:D:D:D
daughterofhorses chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I like the way Tom just lets everything slip out. You should consider splitting the first paragraph up into several though, that would make it much easier to read.