Reviews for Solatorobo X Super Robot Wars OG
Cool story.
Timeless Dreamer Neo chapter 14 . 2/17/2012
nut job final boss. Typical
Timeless Dreamer Neo chapter 13 . 2/13/2012
Awww, is the story almost finished already?
I'M ON A PERMANENT HIATSU12333 chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
D'awwwww, RedxElh is so adorable! Calua, how dare you interrupted a sweet RedxElh moment!

Anyway, this chapter is good. Spelling and grammar are excellent. I think things are going to pick up in the next chapter. Hehehe, can't wait to see what's going to happen.
I'M ON A PERMANENT HIATSU12333 chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN! BRUNO LIVES!

Very good chapter we have here. I like the part where Merveille rejected Irm, it made me chuckle. Poor Irm, getting rejected!

I wonder what's going to happen next. Blanck and Nero have returned. Bruno is alive. Shades are attacking. It sounds this going to get very interesting from this chapter forward.
I'M ON A PERMANENT HIATSU12333 chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
Wahoooo! Yeah! Take that Shades!

This is a good chapter. I can't wait to see how the brown and white dog meet the others. I wonder if it really is Blanck and Nero? Also, do you mind putting in some RedxElh moments like a date or someone flirting with one of them? It'd be nice to see more of those romantic(like)moments you see in the game. (Elhs blush is soooo CUTE! I just wanna hug her like a plushie :3)

Also, I hope you include one chapter that has Red going into his Trance form. That form kicks all butt and Red is good looking in human form.

Hope to see more of these awesome chapters! Keep up the excellent work!
I'M ON A PERMANENT HIATSU12333 chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
I wonder if these two are Nero and Blanck? Is so, how did them serve? Weren't they...absorbed/fused with Red near the end in CODA?

Anyway, great job. I can't wait to see more this fanfic.
Timeless Dreamer Neo chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
... Nero and Blanck?
Timeless Dreamer Neo chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
Nice update. You've got one interesting story here
I'M ON A PERMANENT HIATSU12333 chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Wow, this is a good fanfic! I love this chapter! It's sweet to see Lady Opera show a slightly vulnerable side then her usual sassy, flirty, confident self. You've kept them in character very well.

Can't wait to see more future chapters. I'll put this story on my alarts, I don't wanna miss anything :)