Reviews for Second Time Lucky
Brindabella chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
A lovely not totally unexpected ending which I really enjoyed! Looking forward to your next fic!
marlza chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
Yay, that was worth the wait. You finished the story off really well. Like the way Jen took the lead to get Nick to her bedroom. Great story, thanks.
Hamilyn chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
Aww gorgeous and beautifully written as always. Nicely set up for a sequel (hopefully ;)
marlza chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I hope you haven't given up on this story, PLEASE DON'T. I have just re-read Memories of You (cause I'm stuck at home with sick kids and the walls are closing in on me) If you don't finish this one it will seem that "Memories of You" isn't finished off either. Is that enough whinning and pleading or do I have to do more? Marlza
Brindabella chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
So have you reached the limit on your account on posting chapters? I hate how you can only have fifteen chapters going at a time until they expire.

Cos I am dying to get a new chapter from you on this fic! I really like it and would love to see what you have in store next.

Hope you update soon :)
Hamilyn chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
Great update. I love how Nick looks after Jen :D Can't wait for the next update.
marlza chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
Thanks for the update, you describe the settings so well, loved the part where Nick helps Jen get changed. Looking forward to the following chapters.
marlza chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Another lovely chapter, you capture the personalities of both charactors really well, Nick trying to be over protective and Jen holding on to her independence. Great job!
Hamilyn chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
aww heartbreakingly sweet! Don't keep us waiting too long for the next update ;)
RedYellowPinkGreen chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
I'm really enjoying this story, looking forward to reading more!
Hamilyn chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Nice! Just the way I pictured that Nick would look after Jen. Looking forward to the next update! :D
marlza chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
I'm enjoying this story, love the way you fill in the gaps that were left in the episodes. Looking forward to see how you fill the big gap that was left in the show between when Jen was shot and they both turn up back at the house and they back at the office.
Hamilyn chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Oooh poor Jen. I'm glad we know that she's going to be OK. Really was crap how SIS - McAllister in particular - used them as bait. I really hope that IRL SIS personnel and police officers aren't considered so expendable!

Great update! Looking forward to the next one!
Hamilyn chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Great update. The interactions between Jen and Nick are very sweet. Hope you are going to write about the bit after the assignment is over ;) :D
marlza chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
So glad you are writing another story, looking forward to your insights into these episodes. Can't wait for the next update.