Reviews for Equal Exchange
xxspideydevilxx chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
WHY YOU STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
Viviane Renard chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Interesting twist on events. I like the whole separation between body/heart in the exchange.
spiel chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Me wonders why Mikado's first thought was surgery.

Why not crossdress at first o.O
Sainly-Sad chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Mildly worried about Mikado being a girl...This is still yaoi, right?
Candybook chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Awww, you stopped at such a great cliffhanger! I wanted to read more!

Poor Mikado. But I guess he should know that not everything is free, especially if it's Izaya he's dealing with. It's really sad that Kida didn't give Mikado a chance until his gender got changed. I was amazed that Mikado went to such lengths to appeal to Kida; it just goes to show how much winning Kida over means to him. I want to see how that problem plays out and whether or not Kida will find out about what Mikado did with himself.

With that being said, I really loved how you jumped right into the action with Kida meeting genderswapped Mikado directly after his transformation. Though I'm kind of curious how Shinra did it...I have a feeling it didn't take long at all.

Write more soon! I can't wait to see what conflicts will arise.
Emz0 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh my gosh. This was amazing~

I love it so much! My heart goes out for Mikado and yet I'm totally rooting for Izaya. I'm such a wimp for IzMk. xD Please do continue your lovely story. I'm waiting for the next chapter~
Periperi chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
OMG THIS! I love this so much, poor Mikado...making a deal with Izaya like this. But, I need more! Please update this again soon I really want to see how this plays out.
kyogirl213 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
your going to continue right
Kanata chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
WOW! This is a very interesting idea to work with.

Poor Mikado. Izaya really doesn't give him much choice, does he?