Reviews for Let Me Kiss You like You're Him
ctrprincess chapter 9 . 8/13/2015
This story is great. I know it hasn't been updated in a while, but if it was, I'd read it.
Aurora Abbot chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
I love it! And I, like you, don't really hate Brian. So the way you dealt with him is brilliant! You really have to update this, please! Even if the show was cancelled and you haven't updated in over a year, please concider continuing! I want to know what happens to Alek!
SyfyGeek13 chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
me chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
you got rid of him! YAY!
LittleMoments24 chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
This is possibly the best Chloe/Alek story on this site! Its not too cliche and has the perfect plot and everything! And not to mention how well-written it is! I feel exactly what the character's feeling when you describe it!

And this was the perfect way to get rid of Brian without actually killing him off! This is now officially my favorite Nine Lives of Chloe King story, so update soon!(:

NinaSkyLove chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Please Please Please Please Please update... dnt mean to seem puahy or anyfhing i just really love and miss this story! I juat re-read this whope thing, and i gotta say it gets better every time!
gabbledeeguck chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
when are you going to update?
Shy-fry47 chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
This is probably one of the saddest fanfictions I've ever read! This chapter made me cry :'(
Aprilsblue chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
I am extremely confused 8O
Shahar Mystral chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Loved the gay spin on the distraction. And the cliff hanger was very very evil
Shahar Mystral chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
Okay, I am totally in love with your story and how you have portrayed Alek in this chapter, especially the scene at work. Thank you for making my day. :D
Shahar Mystral chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Awesome so far. I am loving this fic so very much. Your portrayal is deep and oh so beautiful, definitely gonna keep reading on.
NinaSkyLove chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
(Scream) i loved it. The way u casually got ride of brian, though i have a feeling he'll be back soon. I just wish it could've been at least a little longer. Not that im criticising. But i cant wait for more alek/chloe next chapter!
clarinetto14 chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
I love how well you got Brian out of the picture!
katherineksmiles chapter 9 . 8/13/2011