Reviews for Sakura, REBORN!
update soon love to read more
rereading until chapter 8 . 4/15
Don't abandon this story in a cliffhanger please. It was getting intense. D-: Plus since Naruto has already ended, it might help now having more information about Sakura's battle tactics and all that sheisse. I've already read your preview of ch 9, and I will remain unsatisfied as a reader until you post it.
- Unsatisfied (but actually satisfied) Reader
Kyrrh chapter 1 . 3/28
XI is actually 11, 9 would be IX in roman numerals:) good fic so far:)
Man, now I don't know whether to ship Yamasaku or Hibasaku.
Aoi Hana9 chapter 8 . 1/19
Good Lord your story is amazing! Sakura's Hibariphobia is hilarious and hope to read more about their interactions... Hopefully in a slightly amorous encounter? I cannot wait for the rest of the characters come in, especially the Varia!

I don't care if it's been a long time since you updated, life happens! I just hope that there will be more chapters to come because I am in love with your story! Keep up the great work!
Alice aquabld chapter 8 . 11/16/2015
im between confused of sakura fear. laughing at her skirtssquealingandshipping sakura harem
sousie chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
I love it
polarpwnage chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Stupid misleading title, thought was reincarnation then realized you meant the character
Fnix de Plata chapter 8 . 8/10/2015
Hola, me gusta la historia, pero siento que va muy lenta.
Además, Sakura es muy devil y no noto ningún harem.
Bien... espero que continues la historia.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
This is such an interesting crossover fanfic! I like how you portray a 14 year old Sakura and her interactions with the characters of Katekyo Hitman Reborn! I'm loving this fanfic and I hope you update it soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
You do know Sakura could've just walked on the water...just saying...incase you didn't know...
lvk chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
Mou... why is Sakura so weak? So unSakura.
lo chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
Didn't you say this is SakuMulti on summary but why she spent more time with Tsuna?
mimi chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
I know this Sakura supposed to be the new one as she's reborn but why is she so not Sakura?
Kuro Neko to Kuro Bara chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I like it so far. Just wanted tk point out a mis-type. Vongola XI is Vongola 11, so you should switch XI into IX for 9th