Reviews for The not so human condition
Laura Espinoza chapter 11 . 10/18
I guess there's no need to say that you won't be finishing this story... It's sad to accept the no continuation and no ending, but I still loved this story :)
Kendra Iscariette chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
It's been a few years, but you haven't given up on this story, have you? I sincerely hope not.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
More please?
samdeesingh chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
Is it over? Did they get everyone invloved in the plot? Please update!
mxbsb chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
ok I have made it to the review box. I have been a silent reader of the story and have been waiting for a few more chapters and havent gotten anyway :(. Are you going to update soon? i really want to know what happens... i WILL be following muahaha
DalekSec-kmz chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
Great job! The quality of your writing is a lot higher than most of the res evil fiction out there. I really liked how you handled the Claire/Alice relationship, both between themselves and with others. A lot of people end up making Alice either too stoic or too emotional (totally self-loathing, etc.) I think you treaded the line nicely :)
helric15 chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
ok... that note you left there made me laugh...
rebel1499 chapter 11 . 3/27/2012
Epic story. I found you through red hopes story and was pleasantly surprised by the amount of awesome :) I hope the crazy dudes are gone lol and I'm eager to see how the plan to settle Alaska and whether or not the infected are there. It would totes be halarious to embarrass the hell outta Claire by having Kmart or someone run in the room to get ten for like an emergency or something and catch them going at it or see them in the hall or something. I love your story I hope you haven't abandoned it I need something to rise me over till retribution in September lol anyways your awesomeness is greatly appreciated

Thanks and gig 'em

Alex :)
Firefly154 chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
Amazing plz update soon
Charming Angel from S chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
hi

i just read your chapter. i really loved it. hope you update soon. this is an really amazing story.
Hallelujah.girrl chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
Awesome history
bookworm-gurl chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
noooooo! you cannot just leave it there! I love this story and there needs to be MORE! hope you update soon! I love the scenes with Alice and Claire, their passion and care for one another are amazing :) I hope they do find a new home that is infection free!

Great job...maybe, you can read some of mine too...mine are all CSI, but still like you I LOVE reviews! :)

B.
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 11 . 9/21/2011
because humans like zombies are brainless sometimes and do stupid shit lol. *i know i wasen't supose to answer that but eh *shrugs* kinda felt an itch to do so. anyways i hope you update soon. love it .
Red Hope chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
Wow! My jaw dropped that Alice shot Zac point blank like that. Double wow. Totally impressed me. I really like your style of Alice - she's a dark warrior. That does suit her because in the movies she progressively seems to get darker. She's willing to kill the evil person(s) to save the good people. She doesn't like it, but she'll do it without hesitation.

I typically only like Alice with her powers (I'm sure you caught that one!). But how you've done this darker hero style is very attractive and drew me in. I enjoy her more this way, even way more than the Alice from RE1.

Again the character interactions are superb. I got a kick out of Chris and Alice's secret agreement to watch out for Claire. And Claire already knows it. :) Its great to watch their friendships and relationships develop.

I certainly hope you continue when time allows it. You should already have the confidence in your work when it's so well written! :))
urbanlb chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter, hope you post more soon.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »