Reviews for Path Of The Trailblazer
TakumiMinase chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This was quite an interesting chapter, and I do have a slight feeling to read the next chapter. On the other hand, I feel like you allowed Gurren Logan have more influence in the character, and fighting tactics than Armored Core. The character is slightly non-cannon if you compare him to the big brother from Gurren. I did really like the story line, and the new military is pretty cool. But once again, the only part that was true to armored core was the past story, and the ACs...I'd like it a lot more if you kept more to the Armored Core portion of the story. Once again, great story, and I hope to see a second chapter.
New Order chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Great ish, and I don't label stories that well lightly. Everything seems to be the setup for a robot battle and while those are great, the characters seem bland.

TL;DR: Good but you must construct additional cowbell.
UnknownGuy960 chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
Ho! First review. I know, I know, been following this for some time but just got the motivation to review your reviewless story.

Alright, first thing's first. To go further, you need to insert more in-depth details, and try your best to not go with 'says' 'said' and so and instead go with their varaitions. Plus, people don't stop to shout a quick one-liner for the kicks. Even if they did, they would have done it while doing something else, and that is something you must include when writing these parts.

Your first scene is nice. But I see that it details start to drop a little onwards. Try to stick to more detailed work. Maybe not the crazily detailed work of mine - that made me have to take a longer time to complete a chapter- but try to balance it.

" "That's a pretty nice shotgun." Ace says. "I'll take it." "

I like this line especially.

Lol the Metal Wolf Chaos reference. But perhaps you may just had gone a little bit too far... you know, try to at least stick to logic sometimes..

But still, you've got a way of writing that's quite entertaining. Keep that.

Keep up the good work... *puts on shades*... dawg.