Reviews for Forgiven, but Never Forgotten
Purplewillowtrees chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
this is one of my favourite pairings ever! i loved this!
skarlette fox chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
pretty good, specially since this couple is really starting to grow on me!
Roque Amadi chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Hey, came here via your new story, this one is really good too. Would love to see a multi-chapter Obi/Satine fic from you, perhaps during Clone Wars or a bit AU? Love how you write them :)
Kara Alen chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I love it! Really well written... I totally love the couple, they have an amazing chemistry, you should write more about them!
EviRuha.Shiroyama chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
What do you mean 'isn't hugely popular'? XD

I fell in love with Satine right away ! XD And the touchy moment with Obi-Wan told me that he too had some 'love affair' :-)

Well ... It was nice, something I'd expect from Obi-Wan XD Not the love-sick boy I came across, but loving with all the 'Obi-Wanish' subtlety XD

I myself am fan of Obisajj ... Because I simply adore Asajj XD But I'd go for any good fic with Obi-Wan ... I even enjoyed Obi/Leia once XD I love older man 3

Evi (:
tinejensen chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Really good and very cute
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
OMG! You should so write more about this ouple! There isn't enough of them out there, and they deserve to be recognized more! This was lovely I thought. Wonderful job - I especially liked ow when they were safe after the Venom-Mites, that they so nearly kissed. ;)

Please, I really do hope you write more about them. :)
ThisIsTrueImmortality chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I enjoyed that! Obi-Wan seemed pretty in character. Even he was a teenage boy at one time, as we all know (except Anakin, who somehow thinks his master has no feelings). But I've never heard of Satine. Maybe I'm out of the loop-haven't read or watched Star Wars in at least a year. Could you fill me in? :)
Volitan chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I love it!

And, as for not being hugely popular - it CERTAINLY is in my book!