Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
JeanGreyRocks chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I love the interaction between the two in this fic. Another well done piece. THANKS!
Raha B chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
YOU Are Awsome! That was so sweet. I LUV Kurt. He Rocks
Goddess of Unfinished Projects chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Excellent. Very touching and sweet. I love the connection you established between the characters and the movie they're watching!
Koanashi chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
I really like this fic! Not a lot of people can write Jean with out her getting OC, and the interaction between her and Kurt was both original and wel written. Plus, the German gave it a nice touch IMO.

PS, the official German title for the Beauty and the Beast is actually 'Die Schöne und das Biest' (I know because I own a German copy on video).
Mrs. Jean Grey-Summers chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
That's cute. My favorite character is Jean and my little brother's is Kurt. _
sassygirl58701 chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
sweet nothing more. sweet is the perfect word.
Sweet-destiny3 chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
hey,i think this is a great story that shows each emotion of the two mutants that are completely different. not only the ugly but it's also hard for the beautiful.
Sweet-destiny3
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Aw, that was too sweet! Kurt is such a sweetheart; I love him.

Keep writing!
Redd chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Aw Jean and Kurt ficlets are rare! I love your stories!
Dusty chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Cool! Do you take German?
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
aw! you gotta love the fuzzy dude.
Tee chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
I'm not a member but I love x men evolution! Don't call me weird but I always thought Jean & Kurt would a cute couple. So I really love your story! :) Could you maybe make another one about Jean & Kurt? (Kurt & Kitty are also a cute couple)
Rhys Andretta chapter 1 . 7/11/2002
Oh,so cuuuuute! I LOVE THIS FIC! Sooooo sweet! Write a sequel! PLEEEEEEEZZZZ! This girl loves a good Beauty and the Beast theme!

Yours Truly,

Rhys Andretta

P.S. Yes, I am a GIRL!
Key chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Kurt may be a demon on the outside but he truly is an angel on the inside- im glad jean was there to remind him of that
kojie chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
i've read almost all ur fics and i am running out of things to say) but the story was fantastic.

Beauty & the Beast is the coolest movie!

..plz dont think i'ma dorkP *lol*