Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Dawn of the Gamer Remastered
please write more of this story
Soraslove chapter 11 . 5/25
I always felt that in the canon a lot of konoha ninja's were resting on their laurels. For instance, kakashi and guy could be have S ranked if they worked towards it. And other then kakashi the rest of jonin instructors were not up to shape at all, not to mention they all shit teachers.

Even Anko could have worked hard to get a higher level, i honestly think she could be at kakashi's level. Minato in general seemed to be someone who worked hard at things, kushina also wasn't a slouch. And naruto and his peers in general were lackluster, tbh.
Soraslove chapter 9 . 5/25
If the hokage suspects that there is someone likely hampering the academy's education. Why doesn't he have a chunin, or someone who knows the curriculum go undercover and figure it out?

Like there's prob retired ninja's or someone of the like who could do it. For that matter, he could just call the clan children, like shikamaru, ino, etc and just ask what they're doing. Since they're in naruto's class, you know? It seems so stupid that he's just letting this shit go on, tbh.
Soraslove chapter 10 . 5/25
Ya... i really hope naruto get's over sakura quick, she's a legit bitch. And honestly, i thought in the canon she should have not passed the second genin test.
Soraslove chapter 8 . 5/25
So.. i thought physical training would help naruto get his strength stat up? Either it doesn't or he hasn't been doing as much.
Soraslove chapter 7 . 5/24
Anko obv knows naruto has massive CP, why doesn't she show him shadow clone? Would def help naruto grind more efficiently.
Soraslove chapter 5 . 5/24
I wonder how long it's going to take before naruto can get the ability to repair his own gear, cause that is great in mmo rpg's, tbh.

Also ya naruto needs to grind hard... def needs to dungeon crawl till it's going out of style, tbh.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 5/23
Ya.. holy shit naruto needs to grind hard. Why does he put off cooking? Cooking help him get better nurition stats and for that matter get out the malnorished state.

If i were him i'd buy a bunch of mats and storage his gamer inventory box, ez.
Joshua chapter 1 . 5/21
ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY MILK THAT GAVE NARUTO THE GAMER!
Teen Shallot chapter 3 . 5/20
Why'd you have to add Anko. I was fine with Naruto being the sole user of the dungeon
dltorres chapter 11 . 5/19
loving the story so much, hope to see an update soon
ashcarr101 chapter 11 . 5/17
Can’t wait for the next chapter! Love to this chapter and the story so far, and I can’t wait for the rest. Please update soon, it’s a little hard to keep track of the story with all the details if the time between updates is too long. Thanks for your devotion to us the readers!
please write more of this story
TexasNineTails chapter 11 . 5/5
so I've read this story before, but there was more to it. the chapters including the genin exam and his teams travels into a time dilated Jurassic dungeon are gone. is the story also under another name?
Striker777 chapter 11 . 5/3
I love this story so much, looking forward to the next update!
6,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »