Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Dawn of the Gamer
Aorta Heartless chapter 1 . 9/21
You, sir, are lazy... and you are breaking the rules by having author notes chapters.
Wastelandyoda chapter 2 . 9/20
Why is every chapter after chapter one an "Important author's note"?
that guy660 chapter 1 . 9/19
Okay I enjoy the fact you fixed the writing and some errors. I also wish you could speed up the process but, I also know it takes time to get it right. So I wait to here more from you and if you make a new story, my gmail will go off and inform me. So till then good writing to you and hope everything gets set up again in working order.
CygnusFang chapter 1 . 9/17
I'm reporting this, as this has to be against the rules.
InsanityInTheDesert chapter 33 . 9/17
You, sir, are more than a bit of a dick. Instead of just starting a new story, or just going back a chapter at a time and rewriting them, you removed all 32 chapters of the original story that obviously quite a few people enjoyed because to hell with your fans. While yes, you are re-posting the original a couple chapters at a time, it was a giant dick move to anyone that likes to go back and re-read your writings.
Shadow S. Korosu chapter 1 . 9/15
I'm extremely disappointed. I found this as being recently updated, with 33 chapters, and I was excited because I love Gamer stories. I read the first chapter of this and loved it, then I saw 31 chapters of the same message, with the last chapter being a slightly different message similar to the last ones. Then I checked the Harry Potter one and it doesn't even have one chapter to read, just the message repeatedly. You shouldn't do that to your fans, get their hopes up for a nice long story and then give them a huge plate of disappointment.

I hope you replace all those fake chapters with real content soon, because I want to be able to enjoy the rest of the story.
Ciel chapter 25 . 9/15
Two words, you suck
Really shouldn't have made the reposting of the original as a separate story, instead of, you know, making the new version the separate story. And then wiping out the original with many, many copies of this 'important Author's note'. What with this site only allowing one review per chapter for a user. So now there's reviews that are locked up reviewing something that's simply not relevant any more.
AlphaWolf02 chapter 33 . 9/7
What’s with all the spam? I think we got it the first 32 times lol. But great story I read the first chapters and can’t wait to read more. Like the dog idea!
IGT chapter 1 . 9/7
good first chapter but
What are you doing?
1 story chapter
32 spam chapter same note (poor follower)

good luck with your fic (i don't follow spam fics)
please please bring it back fam, i read up till chapter 8 and then the next day everythings gone ;-; , pls bring it back im begging you
modjodjodjo90 chapter 2 . 9/6
I wish you wouldn't put up 33 chapters of the same copy pasted messages. I don't think those of us following the story will know when you add a new chapter. It will get confusing really fast.
roy chapter 33 . 9/6
you should have posted the new story seperatly. now people cant review chapters they already did a review on so yeah dumb way to post a revised edition of a story, just to keep a view number...
Few grammer mistakes, missing words and slight error. Eh. It's different but I understand why you remade it. Still confuse about that.
Safire Ranmako chapter 2 . 9/4
Where's the fic? All I'm getting is the Author's Note.
5,120 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »