Reviews for Watchstanding
ForsakenFirefly chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
So I just wanted to pop in and tell you how much I appreciated your story. I've been fluttering around the Kong section of FF for a while now so when I say that your story is one of potential as well as substance and that I really appreciate it, I want you to understand that I mean it. Although it's only one chapter so far, and I do hope there are more on the way, it's very well written and plotted out. What's more is that it's filled with more substance than Susan stepping foot onto the ship and immediately being in love with our prickly captain. I like the development that you're putting into the story as well as the thought behind it. It's very refreshing. So thank you and update soon. :)
nicelynicelyjohnson chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Absolutely beautifully written. I'm honestly hooked! The only thing I'm going to point out is the extent to which you're writing her accent. The dialect is clear in her choice of words and you telling us that she is Irish immediatly puts the accent into my head when I read her lines. The altered spellings and spelling the accent out phonetically is a little jarring to the flow of the story. Other than that, very good!
orgonnais chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Hi, I liked it, hope you'll continue soon. Take care, the crisis happened in 1929, not 1927, no trouble for men to find work... but nearly impossible for women! I can hardly say a thing about the Irish, sorry! But if, further, you need any German help, I can help you, I hate those fanfictions using German without knowing the smallest thing about this language!

Read you later!