Reviews for Al Huriya
Usernames.are.masks chapter 1 . 5/10
Arrrgghhhh! I love it! You really did your research. One of my biggest pet peeves is when Greece is mentioned as Hercules as opposed to Heracles, which is the accurate Greek version of his namesake. Also, I love your unique writing style and use of figurative language. Perfect.
I feel really bad about nitpicking such a wonderful work, but...
"Sadik stood by the door, watching the seen with narrowed eyes." The "seen" as opposed to "scene" kind of bugs me to see a little imperfection in what would otherwise be perfect.
I love how everything plays out and your word choice :)
StarSpangledTeaLeaf chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Such beauty, much wow
robot3 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I have, like those before me, come from .
I was hesitant to approach this story, as the troper's synopsis didn't seem appealing.
But once I got into this, I'm truly glad I decided to read it, and regret the fact that I didn't read it earlier.
This is a beautiful story. I love it.
Thank you so much for writing this. It had certainly brightened my day.
Splendid. Absolutely wonderful.
Now I just have to get my friends to read this...
Wolfgirl442398 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Wow...where do I begin! This whole story was utterly amazing and so well written! There are no words to describe it! Simply beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This was great. All the time you put into it really paid off.
Ilven chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
lovely story, written with exquisite detail :)
for some reason it reminds of The Alchemist
Allie Chick chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
That was really sweet! I like seeing Turkey and Egypt being all cute together. They're an interesting pairing and I think you wrote it very well! I particularly enjoyed your writing style for this fic; it added a nice feel to it.
face-catcher chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
epic d'aww. Epic. D'aww. That was perfect, I love these two, that was just way too good, hell yes I'm favoriting this and I'm probably gonna read this another three million times.
Never Stop.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This story is just really, really ; It's incredibly well written. And you REALLY did your research. Augh, I could just love you for this. This deserves way more reviews. Keep up the great work. :D
The Genesis Riddle chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Oh my freaking Gosh. This. Is. BEAUTIFUL! IT'S SO UTTERLY AMAZING and perfect and awesome and NINJA! (that is the highest compliment I can bestow) Totally NINJA!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I guarentee this was well worth six months!
iamrebornthruhim chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
...no words can describe how amazing this story is...Not only was it filled with love and passion, it had an amazing plot and quite frankly, one of THE BEST stories i have read to date. This seriously touched my heart and thank you for creating such an amazing story. :)
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
So good. Very well written!
ApatheticWayToBe chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I loved this story so much. It's amazing!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »