Reviews for A Whole New World: An Aladdin & Glee Crossover
jasminejohnson41 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
omg they should totally do this as a glee episode, i know that some people love aladdin but this is awesome i'm going to enjoy this.
svallkille chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Will you update this? Please!
scienceofcourageinthetardis chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Oh my gosh! I LOVE this :) I was watching Aladdin today and I was like "This would be even better if they were Kurt and Blaine, so I looked it up and some of the story's were word for word, which bothered me, but this story is perfect! Please updatesoon
Kimka333 chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
Absolutely love the story! I can't wait to read more. 3
MiSa-sama-MiSa-chan chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
Aw... TT-TT Sweet. D I just can't help but laugh at how idiotic Blaine is. Things would've gone much smoother if he was just himself. But I guesse if he didn't act like that, he wouldn't have that romantic endeavour with Kurt. Anyway, great job and hope you update! -
Canadian-23 chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
Hey!

That was amazing and great to see a new chapter! Wow! Sensational work and I can't wait to see the next one! :)
gimmeachancetofly chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
ASDFGHJKL THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART! :D more soon please! :)
Lilly Linderman chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Great story! Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
gimmeachancetofly chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
Sue/Kurt? Ewww...

Haha thank god for Blaine! Or should I say, Prince Blaine of Maldonia? XDD love this!
MiSa-sama-MiSa-chan chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
Now that's what I call starting off on the wrong foot. Hope their relationship gets better and hope you update! D
Canadian-23 chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
Hey!

Wow! Amazing chapter! Love the song choice you use for Blaine to sing to Kurt! :) :) I can't wait to see the next chapter and again aswome work! :) :)
gimmeachancetofly chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
Nick is the genie? YES. I love this so much!
MiSa-sama-MiSa-chan chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
I love how you included Neff. D But SuexKurt? I'm not sure how to react to that. I find it clever how Blaine and Jeff were able to trick Nick into getting them out of the cave without making a wish. Hope you update1 -
Canadian-23 chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
Hey!

Aswome job! That was sooo great! I really enjoy the genie song! An other amazing chapter and I can't wait to see the next chapter! Please update soon! You are fantastic! :) :)
Canadian-23 chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Hey!

I just find out your story and I looove it! Aswome crossover I mean Aladdin and Glee wow! Plus Blaine could really pass for Aladdin! :) I love the caracter of Glee you used for the Disney part! I truly can't wait to see more and please update soon! :)