Reviews for Starting Over
Athena Goddess of the Wise chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow. What else can I say? How much I admire you for writing this overlooked pairing? How amazing the story was?

I guess I could say those things, as they are true. I could also say how I came onto the Stacy/Coltrane tag honestly expecting nothing, only to find this awesome fic. Great job, keep up the amazing work!
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
That was fabulous. I loved it all!
Lancelot Varianter chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This was nice. The comedy was well paced and we got to see how Candace might affect Stacy and how that impacts her life. It was very believable. I liked the sort of Big Brother thing that Coltrane did for Ginger.

I did spot one error. You referred to Ginger as Stacy in one part. Overall, a nice little story.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
That was really nice, I don't really pay much attention to Coltron, but I like how you wrote his and Stacy's relationship here. I also like the part with him and Ginger.
DasSchnabeltier chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This /is/ a very good story, I enjoyed the background given the the flow of the entire thing remained pretty true to form. Good job!

-DasSchnabeltier
Spongey444 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
God dammnit, you just HAD to write this did you. Another example of how overrated this pairing can be.

But yeah, besdies that, this is okay.
MeanMrsMustard chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Yay! Stacy Coltrane!

I liked it. I've always wondered what Stacy thought about Candace's determination to bust her brothers. (You know, besides "The Lemonade Stand.")