Reviews for Velvet Kisses
Rikka-tan chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Lol great excuse, Sasuke XD
Breezybiatch chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Supercute. My sasukexsakurA flame of love ignites brighter if I stay away from the damn manga that ignored these characters so much!
Also, for me, vegetaxbulma really helps me think about the darker side of sasuke. Especially reading about an evil and cruel veggie, although, sasuke is unlikely to ever compare, still helps me think about him.
Anywho, glad to have u back. I am now waiting for ur next short piece.
Merry christmas!
Shubhs chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
I'd like to see the first drabble continued. :)
lola1919100 chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
awesome and I love it but what did he mean by Iruka mixing scrolls? I'm glad you're finally back
cutecrazyice chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Lol. This is so adorable. Steeeelll! I'm glad to see you back at writing. :D
HasiVA chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
LMAO! SO AWESOME! XD
HasiVA chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Awesome concepts here! It was sorta funny to inagine Naruto and Sasuke as vikings, but I still loved the new take! Well done!
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
I'm lovin' you and I'm lovin' this fic. ;D 3
cutecookiechick chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Can't wait till the next chapter.
zandehr chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
yehey! Author-sans baaaaack! Ive always loved your storriieeees! -glumps author-san-

-giggles- Sasuke-kun's so cute acting like that. and kakashi as the Rukodaime? whoah.. where's Tsunade-sama? I bet Naruto's seething, not as much though.. knowing its still kaka-sensei who replaced Baa-chaaan.. [dodges projectiles from the pretty Gukodaime] _

claps. although.. im a bit confused.. no no.. im confused.. and it isn't author-san's fault.. i didn't quite get the part where "iruka-sensei mixed the scrolls up" i know its the most vital part.. -takes a brick and bangs my head on it- im soo slooooow these days.. *sniffles*

what did he mean by mixing up the scrolls? *sad sad eyes* *bangs head yet again*
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Oooh this was great
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
IT'S AMAZING! Your description is so juicy and eye catching, I couldn't stop reading! You're an incredible writer! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
phakno chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oh my Odin! I love Norse Myths! I love that so much of it is incorporated into this! I swear, as soon as I read the work 'Viking' I thought: this would be cool as a Norse-based story. & wa-lah! XD Excellent, love the characteristics on each person, especially Sakura!
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Collection? What collection, there's only 1 story.
sasukagay chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Amazing, as is expected by you . I LOVE how you mix in history and Naruto, since I love both, and even to someone who doesn't like history, it's very alluring! Please update soon! D: