Reviews for Not the end
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Lovely and so true, I still remember the first time I read one of the books, it opened up a world that showed me that heroes can be your everyday person even if you are just that scarred thin kid that get teased and bullied, courage comes in small packages at times. Harry Potter taught me so much and kept me both crying and laughing at times when I needed it bad. I remember getting out of hospital doctors still doubting I would make it since odds was against me and then getting my new Harry Potter book and thinking if he could go through all that and still keep fighting so should I. JK will never know what a gift she truly gave the world with bring this book to life. Even now I know when I have to go for my regular painful visits to hospitals and take meds that make me feel bad, I think of my books and read them again and rejuvenate my hope and spirit to keep fighting but also smile - Harry always found hope and a reason even in the darkest hour to laugh with his friends. Thankyou for this tribute to what I know will be a story never forgotten.
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I love it, on my death going to ad watching final harry potter movie. (; I never knew the excitement of the new book in my hands but when I read them i could not stop.
DaisyIsATroublemakerThisSeason chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Great poem fic.
Teracatta chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This is the truth. He will not die, He is my child hood, while my sister grew up with shows about being famous and thats all they wanted to be, Our generation grew up with this Brilliant child well man now * sniff..Sniff* who never wanted it. I was on the verge of crying. Thank goodness for J.K. Rowling and her wonderful mind. I can't wait for Pottermore(:
M.E.S 50 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I loved your poem and can't wait for your updates. My son and I have a tradition of going to the HP movies on my b-day which is Wed. I can't wait, I have heard nothing but good about this one.
Hiphuggers2 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Oh my gosh this made me cry! I LOVE THIS! I think I'm going to have Post-Potter Depression! :,(
emms 56 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I like it and I saw it yesterday ad well it was amazing a

Ms incredible but I can't believe it's the end