Reviews for In Pieces
Taylor Jackson chapter 22 . 11/23/2020
This is fucking beautiful... no other words to express how I feel...
theunraveledghoul chapter 22 . 9/26/2020
What can I say, your stories are simply amazing! This was so beautifully written. I loved it so much.

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for writting this brilliant piece of Drarry.
Skay Grey chapter 22 . 7/2/2020
Oh Meu Deus! Eu estou cada vez mais apaixonada por sua fic's! São tão maravilhosas! Eu simplesmente amo! O enredo, o desenvolvimento, as falas, a descrição dos cenários, tudo perfeito! Essa fic me deixou de cabelos em pé, mas eu confio completamente na sua forma de escrever e na harmonia que você sempre encontra entre romance, aventura, cotidiano e angustia! Sério, não duvidei por um momento se quer que você seguiria o melhor caminho! Simplesmente mais uma obra de arte que vai me fazer suspirar de alegria por dias! Obrigada!
Summers fang chapter 22 . 6/6/2020
super awesome
softprongs chapter 1 . 4/6/2020
After many years I have come back to this fic and remembered why I loved it so much. Thank you for this wonderful story
Luzula-spicata chapter 22 . 3/24/2020
cinimar chapter 16 . 10/30/2019
Damn it. I am crying.
guest-brenda chapter 22 . 10/22/2019
Thank you, I really enjoyed your story. Even surprisingly Ron’s side story, as I usually am not very invested in him. Unique twist this time though. Did Draco’s spirit not move on because his body was still alive and under a stasis charm? It was so good I read it in 3 days!
chabluechoco chapter 22 . 7/14/2019
that was a cute story :)
blueberryChild chapter 22 . 6/6/2019
Thanks for the story!
I cried on some of the sad parts and I'm sooo glad it had a happy ending.
Hersheythegreat chapter 22 . 3/24/2019
Wow. Thank you. So so much. This was amazing.
Marvella chapter 22 . 3/24/2019
That was ABSOLUTELY fabulous! I couldn't read fast enough, to appease my curiosity. I'm so glad I decided to read this one. It is definitely my new favorite Draco Harry story.
nightkitty555 chapter 22 . 3/1/2019
"Not bloody likely." That and the line before it were so perfect. I won't quote in case someone is looking at reviews before reading. Very well done.
savedraco chapter 22 . 2/6/2019
I read this in one sitting. I almost gave up when Harry got all those “moving on” books because I wasn’t sure what kind of ending to expect. Much like Harry reading Draco’s first book I almost read the last chapter because I didn’t want to read it if they weren’t going to be together! But I didn’t and I had resigned myself to be sobbing mess when Harry got Draco to move but thankfully you didnt go that way! 33
Guest chapter 22 . 12/20/2018
Omg I love it so much! I read it in one go lol thank you so. Much for writing this gold!
1,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »