Reviews for In Pieces
PainedPage chapter 22 . 9/16
I FUCKING LOVED IT! THANK YOU! IT'S BRILLIANT AND AWESOME AND FANBLOODYTASTIC!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 22 . 7/13
So happy with how this turned out!
AJamlessMalfoy chapter 22 . 7/9
i loved this fic so so so much! i've really enjoyed reading it and hope you continue to write more amazing stories like this one. it was a beautiful journey and i'm glad i stumbled upon this. thank you for writing and sharing your work! i'd love to read more of your writings.
with love and gratitude -Adina Potter Malfoy
dhgjdgfkjs dfghfvc GFCfjfF gFfVJGF Gg g :Y/IPULPO{“POIUYTR$E#Wqwertyuiop[‘;lkjhgfdsaasdfghjkl;’/.,mnbvcxz vxcviuytrertygvjrycfg!
Dam you,Author-chan,you made me cry!
wtf who did darco see die wtf wtf
Spannerspoon chapter 22 . 5/17
Absolutely brilliant! Beautifully written and throughly enjoyed.

Loved it!
Jen chapter 9 . 5/16
Im suddenly really sad
Murphy Magpie chapter 1 . 4/18
HA! All I could think while reading this was "I'm Henry the eighth, I am! Henry the eighth I am, I am!" lol I love it. This is great!
I cried more times than I would like to admit
AnyankaEllie chapter 22 . 3/30
Thank you a lot for the story, it was truly amazing ) And your idea how you managed to save all the heroes is remarkable )
skyeza chapter 22 . 1/9
I really enjoyed this story, I loved how the relationship between the boys and the personal growth in themselves into bright young men. I truly enjoyed reading this amazingly unique and brilliant story. I am somewhat like Harry sometimes I just need to know that there is a happy ending. I am truly grateful that you found a way to save Ron, I thought it was extremely emotional and sweet and heart breaking that he was going to do that for Harry. I am super happy, greatfull even that Hermione came through like always and saved the day. It was quite the emotional roll a coaster of a read but I honestly loved every second of it.
Jaa-Ne chapter 21 . 1/4
I've been trying to get rid of my horrible habit of reading fics, loving them, and then not reviewing and letting the author know how much I enjoyed them, so here's to breaking that habit! I love all your stories and style of writing but especially this one! I've read it before but reread it today and was reminded. One line in the last chapter caught my attention this time through- when Harry was joking about whether Draco's parents were having sex again or not. While that's not a pairing I usually have interest in, I'd love to see a one-shot/side fic of how Narcissa told Lucius about Draco being back, how she got him to even come back and tell him; did she call him back for an "Emergency" and he walk through the floo to see Draco sitting there? Or did she show him the room now void of his body and let him make assumptions until Draco shows up later for dinner, not knowing Lucius was back from abroad either? Or? I'm trying to picture how that would go lol!
Anyways, thanks for the stories!
neko-jin72 chapter 22 . 12/30/2016
This is one of the best stories I've read and I just loved the plot! You have always been one of my favorite authors for HD and I love that you can make the characters come to life. It was such a great read, thank you. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 12/28/2016
HOLY SHIT THE AMOUNT OF PURE FLUFF IN THIS CHAPTER HAD ME SILENTLY SCREAMING INTO MY PILLOW OMG! This fic was so well thought out and planned and I was soooo impressed by it. Great job!
1,187 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »