Reviews for In Public, I Call Her Sister
CountingNumbers chapter 50 . 5/17/2013
This, this is amazing. Wow. (:
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Lucky girls! I'm sure they won't have a happily ever after, but they're happy right now.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Short chapters, but I like the summary and pairing.
Hazelstar chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Awesome story
711111133 chapter 38 . 10/6/2011
What a wonderful, quaint story! I love the way you formatted it. Chapter five was my favorite by far!
auror.dep chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
Jelousy.
auror.dep chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Safe sex. Just what parents will think?
auror.dep chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
Girl friends secretly&equally love each other.
auror.dep chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Friends love each other.
auror.dep chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
FRIENDS.
auror.dep chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
New character - Vera. I already like it.
irelandk chapter 50 . 9/14/2011
Thanks for writing!
HopeStreet chapter 50 . 9/6/2011
I’m so sad for the end of this story. I LOVED it so much. The story does aptly explain so much of the wide range of emotions that Rosalie expresses so quickly and so vehemently at times. Rose's sad and awful experience molded her into being a fiercely protective woman with strong defense mechanisms, but only because she loves deeply and is so very loyal to those she loves. She doesn’t trust easily, but when she does, it’s an unexpected gift. Thank you for taking a chance on this and the different perspective on Rosalie.
cocoalvin chapter 50 . 9/4/2011
I had a few chapters to catch up on at the end... the end? Wow. It only seemed to be just getting started, but I do understand why you have finished and actually it was the perfect point to do so. I suppose I hoped there would be some tragic yet romantic spin that you would take, but again, I'm glad you didn't. It was a very poignant look into Rose's life and her 'creation'. Thanks for sharing, Nae. :)
eli-dunbigboot chapter 50 . 9/4/2011
A great story, thank you for writing and sharing. I'll miss the updates!