Reviews for Deployed by Fate
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 1/30
That was beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
annaharding chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Such a sweet story! It must have killed Bella to have to leave her baby behind for almost a year! When you don't have a family, it doubles the difficulty. (But I do have to ask... do you think she'd ever tell the family of Ellie's biological father that he fathered a beautiful baby girl? Or was he family-less too? Just wondering.)
So glad things worked out for B&E - they are my favorite pairing! Thanx for sharing!
E.Cullen1901 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
i loved it! that was too cute how edward loved ellie so much:) great job
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
awesome job! absolutely loved it! great story!
Cullen sister chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Very nice. I even got teary-eyed when Bella & her daughter reunited. Good luck!
twimom817 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This was a really great story. I think it was realistic and true.
vbfb1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I totally loved this i was beautiful an believable the only think was the last little bit felt a bit rushed but i can understand why. I hope maybe you consider extending this and telling the story of how they got marreid and pregnant in far more detail
rosewowie chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
awesome! You got my vote!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Damn...I have tears in my eyes. Let me know who you are when you can...please!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
very sweet o/s! thanks or sharing!
tomigurl chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
i am a military woman, this story captures what my life will be like in just a few months,this story has my vote!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Cute story! And BTW, the 'O' in AWOL stands for 'Official' - which you forgot! :-P
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Loved it
chatterbox33 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I really liked this story! I'm an AF veteran and a woman so I really enjoyed it :) Also, my hubby was my "war bride" as in he was a civilian married to me.

Just so you know, people who serve in the Air Force are known as "airmen" (no matter their gender) not "soldiers." Soldiers are people who serve in the Army, just as sailors are called seamen (yep, that's really what they're called! lol) and Marines are Marines, Coast Guardsmen are also "seamen" though they're affectionately known as "Coasties." Also FYI, other branches call airmen "Zoomies" because they zoom about in jets lol. I have a Vizsla named Zoomy and a full-grown son currently serving in the Air Force. Hoo-YAH! lol ;)
timidvampire chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
i adored this story, so beautiful x