Reviews for I'll Wait Forever
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This was wonderful. :) Thanks for sharing.
puppylove216 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Wonderful work!
annaharding chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
What a bittersweet story! How sad that Bella had to receive the brunt of her parents' ire, just because she was the easiest (and there) person. How sad that they made her deny her child in public. But I think back to what were the social mores back then, and I can understand this story better. (I actually interned in a home for unwed mothers back then and saw many girls who had to hide their pregnancies.)
Thanx for sharing - and thanx for the happy ending!
Flightless Bird American Mouth chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This was such an emotional story but so amazingly written. I cried so much whilst reading, the story is so touching. You did an awesome job, this is one of my favourite oneshots that I've ever read and I'm sire I'll be reading it again in the future! x
jessica158363 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I can't even express how much I absolutely loved this story!
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
fantastic story it was emotional brought tears to my glad they made it home.
sissyb chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
That was awesome!
nnnnano chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Omigod, what a great story! So much emotion and such drama! I hate Charlie and Renee for basically torturing Bella for years. I'm glad she didnt cave and so happy Edward came back for her! Good luck on the contest!
astonmartin823 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Loved it! Very true to the time...;0)
Cullen sister chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Kudos for picking a different era & for getting right. It was very touching & true to the times. So many boys never made it back. Thanks for sharing this story. Good luck!
vbfb1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Absolutely lovely i love it when i get to the end of a one shot and it feels complete excellent story
princess07890 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Wow, that was amazing! I did almost cry! Loved it so much!
Vamp-by-Night chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I'll admit I was tearing up towards the end... I almost thought Edward wouldnt come back when Jasper showed up at her door. I absolutely loved this story. I do think the end could have been fleshed out more but still, it was a really great story.
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Great job sweetie...after the contest is over please lt me know who you are...I would to see your other stories. Diane
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
WOW! What a beautiful story...