Reviews for Draco's birthday
AkurnaSkulblaka chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
XO So. Cute!
Morgana-le-Fai chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Great story, just one grammar error...

"...if you was bi..."

Should read "...if you were bi..."

But still good story.
WalksThisWay chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
nice spin on the Mpreg, not as squicky as usual :-)
Xiuling chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Very cute story! Some constructive criticism: you should double check your grammar, I noticed a few mistakes. I also think you could work on more descriptive language. Just with a few corrections your story could be even better! :)
Am chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Aww, cute
rye-chan chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
You're story was very cute but there are some areas that you need to work on. Add some more detail to the story like descriptions of the surroundings, facial expressions, body movements, etc...these things can go a long way for a story.

Also, work on grammer a bit. I know it's annoying but some people won't read a story if the grammer isn't up to par no matter how good it is otherwise.

I hope you find this helpful. :)

Good luck with future fics!
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
i love this and whoever dosent i will set my minions on ther profile and make it a compleate mess
Alice Madness Returns chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Awww! that was great! you did very good! see later, Bye Bye! ω
HELEN chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Most Definatly Awesome And First Class. Ten out of Ten. As I'm Merlin's Sister Helen Please Put Me and Cenred In Another Merlin And Arthur Story Written By You ALLTHINGSMAGICAL Because As I'm Merlin's Sister Helen I Most Definatly Want To Be In Another Merlin And Arthur Story. As Merlin And Arthur Are Both Godparents To Bradley And Angel Please Will You Write A Story About Me And Cenred Christening Our Two Children Bradley And Angel. Love .
Lynette Serina Jones Harkness chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
is so very sweet and i love it
comics lover chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Tis a loving story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Awww that was so sweet of Harry to do that 3
crazylove1980 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This was great! It flows well and the writing is wonderful!please keep up the good work!
Cathcer1984 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I will admit that I let out a verbal 'awwwww' so cute! How kind of Harry :)
HinaKicksAss chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Such a thoughtfull gift Harry...:)
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »