Reviews for Worlds Apart
534667lc chapter 17 . 4/11
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
Kusanagi Hikari chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
oh my goood i love this so much!
please update pleaseeeeee
tohavealifetimeoffun chapter 17 . 2/10/2014
I've just read this story in a matter of hours and I love it. So sad to see it's discontinued but I'm going to keep it on my alerts in the hope that one day there might be an update!
Five Elements chapter 17 . 11/9/2013
This is really interesting! I love it, and hope to see more chapters sooner rather than later! It really is truly fascinating the way this is written, as I have a friend with Aspergers Sydrome, which I understand is different, but I am quite interested with the subject just now. Please carry on being the writing angel you are now.
firewaterspaceairearth
Guest chapter 17 . 10/24/2013
Well I've only just discovered this fic and it is just brilliant. My sister has autism she is a lot better than Kurt in this but she went to special schools and has had a lot of help but I can kinda relate to Finn in this fic. I love Blaine too even though he was being a prat earlier in the story and I especially love Kurt I think you wrote him very well and I like the French element. I really hope the new chapter comes soon as I'm dying to know what happens to Klaine and such.
oliviaanne3 chapter 17 . 9/29/2013
New chapter? I really really really REALLY love this story. I have since I first read it, and this is my third or fourth time. You're so amazing with the plot and story line and I love everything about this. Update soon maybe?
Guest chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Sorry, I LIKE this story! It's one of the most tactful autism stories I've ever read, I really like reading the Kurt bits because I really want to work with autistic children when I grow up. Please continue, and for heavens sakes, kick karofsky out of mckinley soon, Kurt's got enough on his plate!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
I l
mlking2015 chapter 17 . 5/29/2013
Absolutely love this story! Hope that you plan to continue it! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Amazing chapter! Love Tangled and I love that song! I sang along while reading the lyics lol :-P u have also done Artistic Kurt very well! I too have autism Classic Autism and Kurt reminds me of my self exspect from talking french so well lol! Very well done!
Hisamsmith chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
Love it please update soon.
just-jess-joe chapter 17 . 5/16/2013
OMG I love this story so much! Please keep going! I read the whole thing in like an hour (that's a rare occurrence for me). I love how you switched the roles of Kurt and Blaine, and had Blaine get the death threat! Please update, I saw in other chapters how you would be like 'I haven't updated since NOVEMBER!' Well I hope you update soon! This like is in my top 10 favorite story list.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
ok in french is d'accord but brilliant story :D I love klaine, and the autism adds an interesting element
JustTryingToHelp chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Ah just retread my post below, it came out a LOT nastier than intended. I apologise. Autism is a touchy subject with me as well, so I got a little wound up when seeing it written about in that way. I didn't mean to send a flame...in all honesty I sent that one by accident. I usually just write it to get my feelings out without sending it. Again I'm sorry.
JustTryingToHelp chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
I'ma come straight out and ask you something: Do you actually know an autistic person? Better yet do you know more than one? Because you're writing just makes it look like you googled "autism" and listed what they had there.
The fact is, in most people's eyes, autistic peso ole are...annoying. Don't get me wrong! I understand these difficulties therefore don't have a problem with it.
But autistics are like Sudar Motta on crack. And not in a good way. Quinn Fabray wouldn't be able to stand Kurt. Finn would NEVER get to grips with Kurt's disability. And Blaine, lovely as he is, is at this point a teenage boy, not a carer.
Not to mention: randomly fluent in French socially as well as linguistically? Not gonna happen.
Autism is a communication problem. It's not English Kurt would struggle to speak in. Kurt would struggle got know what to say and when, regardless of language. If that was one of his problems anyway.
You have Kurt able to make massive exceptions to his own problems. This doesn't show good writing skill. Inconsistencies only exist because writers are to lazy to prevent them.
You clearly understand very little about autism and writing. You are outright insulting autistic people by making Kurt and to be some cute, unable boy who acts less like he has autism and more like he's a picky two year old.