Reviews for Back Again? Siriusly?
Claudiomir chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Please keep writing. i love this.
Fandoulli chapter 26 . 11/14/2012
Great story! I can't wait to read the rest!
Mementox chapter 26 . 10/27/2012
Great story. I love it! Please, update soon!
sonotalady chapter 26 . 10/19/2012
that's the mother of all cliff hangers! It's also very evil so please update soon:)
Contramancer chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Bernie is an A-1 premium-grade free-range moron! You don't use Reducotor curses in a boat! Especially if you're in it! What if you miss the target and hit the boat? Personally I'd rather miss the boat. Still, that character's stupidity aside (I nominate all three guards for Darwin Awards, but Bernie gets the automatic win since he cast the curse) the story is great! Koalas approve!
Yamon chapter 26 . 9/8/2012
Intersting story..
I was not quite sure about the Black-family-artifacts. since I always find objects like these to have a deux-ex-machina character, but apart from that I am curious how the plot will progress.
Ka chapter 14 . 8/20/2012
Flayed Unicorn? Is that a reverence to the Vulgar Unicorn from Thieves World?
Silverdragonstar chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
Oh boy looks like the s is about to hit the fan.
Enjoying the story so far, I tripped over it and consumed what is posted in short order. Just couldn't stop reading as the story just draws you in.
carick of hunter moon chapter 26 . 8/15/2012
please update this is outstanding one of the best of it kind it is well thought out and very well written it has a strong plot line and is a story that keeps the reader up well past there bed time which to my mind is wat the best storys do as the reader (me) loses them self in the story well i off to bed now as it 0528 (AM GMT UK) so thank you for youe hard work Carick
Snowball1982 chapter 24 . 8/4/2012
Hello:

I have really been enjoying this story. Are you going to update it?

Thanks!
pnayz4life chapter 26 . 8/2/2012
When reading the summary of this story I had a "why didn't I think of that?" moment. I have to admit that it is sometime difficult to follow with it going back and forth with reading one moment then having the charcters reminisce of how that moment happened but over all I look forward to your next update. :)
Keitsu Han'ei chapter 26 . 7/30/2012
this is written amazingly well. looking forward to more.
MyValentine chapter 26 . 7/18/2012
Please keep writing. This is one of the most fascinating time travel HP stories I've read.
Arthorius chapter 26 . 7/10/2012
So has this been abandon like so many other good fics out there?
Navn Ukjent chapter 26 . 7/9/2012
This is a very interesting story so far, and I like the various twists and turns.

Now I just hope that it will be continued soon!
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »