Reviews for Back Again? Siriusly?
Snowball1982 chapter 25 . 5/14/2012
Thanks!
LoireLoa chapter 25 . 5/13/2012
So... yeah. Harry is old enough to know that he's being moved from one person to another, and in his memory, he's never met Sirius. Somehow, I don't think that Sirius has quite internalized that yet. Harry and Petunia might not have the best of relationships, but the Dursleys are the only family he's ever know. He's sure to a least a little scared/upset with the change in guardianship.
Stick97 chapter 25 . 5/13/2012
Nice job here with Petunia. You did more to redeem her and make her a decemt if flawed character than most of the fanon work I have seen. All plausible and to some degree understandable.

Fine work.

I also like the unexpected admission of love from Sirius. A nice little twist, that also goes to explain why Sirius made some of the choices he did.
Cateagle chapter 25 . 5/13/2012
Oh, dear. The revelations of this night will definitely have repurcussions later. Harry going to the Blacks by right will be only part of it; I'm certain that Sirius' admissions here will definitely have an effect on Petunia, too. Methinks Albus will find himself a world of trouble when he tries to locate her. It should get most "interesting".
malimed chapter 25 . 5/13/2012
Well written and very powerful. Thanks for sharing.
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 25 . 5/13/2012
Such a touching chapter. I'm always happy when I see a new chapter of yours popping out from the email alert. Thanks for writing.
HarnGin chapter 25 . 5/13/2012
Yeah! This chapter was a delightful Mother's Day present. Thank you!

Seriously, I was thrilled to see Petunia discover that her world is filled with hidden witches and wizards. Having Sirius use that revelation to get her to turn Harry over to him with no questions asked was priceless.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading the next chapter-hopefully, before Father's Day!
katenkapotter chapter 24 . 3/27/2012
excellent story. really enjoying it
lynn999 chapter 24 . 3/22/2012
I really like this story, its so different.

I look forward to your next update.
RebeccaRoy chapter 20 . 3/22/2012
Wow, now that I did not expect at all!
RebeccaRoy chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Wow, now that is quite a ride and one I like!
RebeccaRoy chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
Wow, did not see that coming! Very nice!
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Wow, I like this time travel story so far!
m-f42 chapter 24 . 3/21/2012
You really take a circuitous path in your plots. That bit about Snape went on at least two chapters longer than it needed to and I have a bad feeling this newest bit with Harry is going to take just as long.
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 3/18/2012
The fact was, he really couldn't remember any specific reason or outcome of his first encounters with Snivellus which had in the end led to the cruel prank on the other student that nearly ended in tragedy for everyone.

-According the canon, the Lake incident happened _after_ the Shrieking Shack and there was never any apology to Snape at all, only a coverup by Albus for his favorite Gryffindors.

And frankly, I suspect Snape would be thrilled with a passport and a one-way ticket to Sydney.

But of course Sirius would always remember things the way he wanted them to be.
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »