Reviews for Back Again? Siriusly?
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Wow, I like this time travel story so far!
m-f42 chapter 24 . 3/21/2012
You really take a circuitous path in your plots. That bit about Snape went on at least two chapters longer than it needed to and I have a bad feeling this newest bit with Harry is going to take just as long.
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 3/18/2012
The fact was, he really couldn't remember any specific reason or outcome of his first encounters with Snivellus which had in the end led to the cruel prank on the other student that nearly ended in tragedy for everyone.

-According the canon, the Lake incident happened _after_ the Shrieking Shack and there was never any apology to Snape at all, only a coverup by Albus for his favorite Gryffindors.

And frankly, I suspect Snape would be thrilled with a passport and a one-way ticket to Sydney.

But of course Sirius would always remember things the way he wanted them to be.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
You mean Sirius Black doesn't want Snivvy around so he can beat him up? One of his biggest regrets in OoTP was that he never finished Snape off in the Shrieking Shack either time he had the chance.
Tribernator chapter 24 . 3/17/2012
This is a pretty awesome story. Are there others like this you have come across? Ones where it isnt harry who goes back in time, but sirius, remus, or some other semi random person? Its an excellent change of pace, and I especially love the fact that, even though things are going his way, sirius isnt just curb stomping the opposition out of his way with ease. He has to create actual plans with several steps and layers added on, just to get what he is after.
FreeAllFrogs chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Excellent. Thanks
Zana20 chapter 24 . 3/15/2012
Thank you so much for this great chapter!

Thank you!
impatientuser chapter 24 . 3/15/2012
Still loving the story but chapter 19 felt like rather drawn out filler. I look forward to more. Good job on making me actually like Petunia for a minute though.. don't think that had actually happened before.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/15/2012
-chuckle- I daresay this has been orchestrated to a fair-thee-well by the Black family and it should be right interesting to see how they legally separate Harry from the Dursleys. I'm sure Sirius has his appearance planned out way in advance. By the time this is a fait accompli, Albus won't have a clue as to the how and why and, if he does legilimize Petunia, he'll have to wonder which of the other Blacks impresonated Sirius (of course, that'll change if/when Sirius is acknowledged as still being alive).
smallcatharine chapter 22 . 3/3/2012
I really like this do-over, will you update soon? I don't quite understand what Retty and Cassy are plotting.
LoireLoa chapter 22 . 3/1/2012
So... wait. Sirius is transferring the Dursleys over to the US, and letting them KEEP Harry? WTF?
Judah chapter 19 . 2/29/2012
I thought this story was about Sirius Black, not about everyone in the black family, and not about Snape. Four straight chapters of Snape is way too much.
Judah chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
I think a better might be 'Back in Black' since seriously might be a pun, but siriusly isn't even a word.
HarnGin chapter 22 . 2/26/2012
Thank goodness! I was beginning to wonder if Sirius had completely forgotten poor Harry and the detestable living conditions Dumbledore had consigned him to!

Thanks for the interlude. I look forward to reading the next installment.
Cateagle chapter 22 . 2/26/2012
-snicker- It's going to be quite amusing to see how badly this "Mission: Impossible" style of undertaking disconcerts ALbus Dumbledore. That they wouldn't want Harry and that others would assist them is something I doubt he'd understand, especially when the major assistance comes from one supposedly dead. I suspect that things are going to get even more "sporting" from here as Albus finds tools going astray and plans going awry for no reason he can see.

I will question whether international travellers would arrive at LaGuardia for transfer to domestic flights, New York-Kennedy is much better set up for that kind of activity as well as having longer runways for the international flights (too, the terminals and neighborhood of JFK give a better first impression than do the same of LaGuardia).
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »