Reviews for Back Again? Siriusly?
LoireLoa chapter 26 . 5/20/2012
Grrr! Filler! I know it when I read it! lol. I was looking forward to the Harry-Sirius reunion.
The-Girl-Who-Dreamed chapter 26 . 5/20/2012
Great!
Cateagle chapter 26 . 5/19/2012
Nice little cliffie there and 'twill be most interesting to find what new wrinkle has entered into things. I can't help but wonder if Albus has set up yet another "gotcha" in his favor. It's very interesting to see the young Dursleys and 'twill be fascinating to see if Sirius at least tries to help them avoid further problems with Albus; especially if he can do so without Albus learning who is working against him.
timber chapter 26 . 5/19/2012
christ on the cross!

i take back what i said in my last review. now i'm not sure if i like this at all.

it's a good story, but my god you prattle on and on about every little thing don't you.

you have a bad habit of inserting past events over and over and just when it seems the story is going to stay in the present...BAM! back you go blah, blah blah about something else from 5, 10, 20 years ago...

you don't even have the decency to warn a body. it just happens. and now we will probably get to read 4-5 chapters leading up to the end of this chapter.

i don't mind an occaisional bit of backstory, but you take it to far sometimes. you get stuck in minutia and just ramble.

it's like reading that stupid sixth year plot. haw many times did poor harry have to trek up to bumbleasses office to look at stupid memories? i'm sure it could have been done in ONE visit, but why do that when albus gets to here himself speak.

my advice, which i'm sure you will ignore is just get on with it, before this turns into a 400 chapter story that you stop writing 10 years from now.
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 26 . 5/19/2012
You keep torturing us with these cliffhangers! Waiting impatiently to where you're taking this story. A pensive and mature Sirius is a different view of the character and I love how you are dealing with it.
timber chapter 18 . 5/19/2012
my god!

took you long enough to get from point a to point b didn't it?

not that i'm bashing your story, because i truly do like the story. it's just when i read... it all began .. i didn;t think it would take several chapters to get to the end.

rather too much in my opinion.
Snowball1982 chapter 26 . 5/19/2012
Thanks!
Zana20 chapter 26 . 5/19/2012
Oh I just love this story!

Thank you so much for writing it!

You made my day!
Ukia Catdragon chapter 25 . 5/17/2012
Excellent story, & very enjoyable to read. Is this one complete? If not, write more! If complete, write a sequel! Seriously, I'm curious to see how Harry's life with Sirius, & friendly mischievous cousins to play with, turns out. No doubt absolutely silly, & you have proved yourself to be an excellent writer of humor.

In spite of being apparently addicted to writing Buffy the Vampire Slayer fanfiction, you do have some variety on every page of your story lists. Please try to branch out more in your fandom; it'll give you more excuses for writing sheer craziness.

I would suggest reading the Dragonlance novels, if you don't already. You'll find them in the science fiction/fantasy section of mist good bookstores, in the series section. That's the same place you'd look for Star Trek, Star Wars, X-Men novels, to name a few. The series section is after the alphabetical authors section, so it's not too hard to find. Dragonlance has builf in comic relief with gnomes, kender & gully dwarves, as well as having talented authors on the job.

Given what I've read of your own work, you would have a great deal of fun with the world of Dragonlance bouncing around inside your head. I would be most interested to read the results of the aforementioned bouncing around. Though I'll admit I might stock up on pain relievers for my aching ribs.

Oh, that reminds me. There is a turn of phrase that you may use, so long as you credit me. When someone is being rather stupid & displaying their stupidity to all & sundry, simply say, Quit farting your brains out through your mouth. _

Have fun with your current & future stories!

-.-
lynn999 chapter 25 . 5/15/2012
Loved this chapter. Thank you for updating, I look forward to the next chapter.

Cheers
Snowball1982 chapter 25 . 5/14/2012
Thanks!
LoireLoa chapter 25 . 5/13/2012
So... yeah. Harry is old enough to know that he's being moved from one person to another, and in his memory, he's never met Sirius. Somehow, I don't think that Sirius has quite internalized that yet. Harry and Petunia might not have the best of relationships, but the Dursleys are the only family he's ever know. He's sure to a least a little scared/upset with the change in guardianship.
Stick97 chapter 25 . 5/13/2012
Nice job here with Petunia. You did more to redeem her and make her a decemt if flawed character than most of the fanon work I have seen. All plausible and to some degree understandable.

Fine work.

I also like the unexpected admission of love from Sirius. A nice little twist, that also goes to explain why Sirius made some of the choices he did.
Cateagle chapter 25 . 5/13/2012
Oh, dear. The revelations of this night will definitely have repurcussions later. Harry going to the Blacks by right will be only part of it; I'm certain that Sirius' admissions here will definitely have an effect on Petunia, too. Methinks Albus will find himself a world of trouble when he tries to locate her. It should get most "interesting".
malimed chapter 25 . 5/13/2012
Well written and very powerful. Thanks for sharing.
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »