Reviews for Back Again? Siriusly?
shenmi meiren chapter 21 . 2/13/2012
wonderfully innovative! love you view on Sirius' revenge on Snape!
Cateagle chapter 21 . 2/13/2012
It seems that Sirius is missing one of the best aspects of his vengeance, Severus Snape, though he doesn't know it, will now be contributing to the coffers of the Black family, despite his animosity to them. Between removing Snape from Hogwarts and Dumbledore's control and this, Sirius has accomplished everything needful. I do appreciate how they got Augusta Longbottom on their side and that could have interesting consequences later. Finally, I'm looking forward to seeing how they remove Harry from durance vile at the Dursleys without tipping off Dumbledore; *that* will be quite the feat and should, if properly done, result in all sorts of further headaches for Dumbledore.
Zana20 chapter 21 . 2/13/2012
Brilliant chapter. Well written too!

Thank you so much for this great work!
LoireLoa chapter 20 . 2/12/2012
Honestly if I were Snape, I would have taken the money and skipped the country like Karakoff.
DustBunnyQueen chapter 20 . 2/7/2012
I can honestly say I did NOT see the end of the chapter coming! I wonder what ol' padfoot is up to... guess I'll have to wait and find out with the other eager masses!
Zana20 chapter 20 . 2/7/2012
Amazing update!

Thank you!
Cateagle chapter 20 . 2/7/2012
O-kay, so Sirius was indeed behind the job offer to Severus Snape. I have to wonder if NAWPC is linked to the Black family, with all that implies, or if this was set up to remove one of Albus' key tools in manipulating Harry when he gets to Hogwarts. In either case, it's a worthy effort (though finding out he's working for the Blacks might affect Snape a bit) in that it makes honest and good use of his abilities while minimizing chances of his causing mischief (that it also removes him from Tom's reach if/when Tome returns is a side-benefit for Snape; though I doubt Albus would appreciate it). This is going to get interesting and I can't wait to see what steps Sirius takes to help Harry and the others who will need support in the coming years.
noylj chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
So, is Voldie dead for good? Couldn't keep track of the prophecies.
Zana20 chapter 19 . 2/1/2012
Amazing update!

Thank you so much!
MotherBear chapter 19 . 2/1/2012
Ok, I love your story... enough that I look daily in hope of updates... enough that I went thru the annoying process of rediscovering my password so I could subscribe.

I love the detail and am sureall these thread of plot will soon weave together in a marvelous tapestry... but I have one wonder...

Why all this focus on Snape? Sirius hated him. I'm surprised he isn't in Azkaban and forgotten, unless there is some thread in Sirius' mind that contemplates the possibility that Snape was truly a spy.

Where is Sirius? Haven't seen or heard from him in awhile, and I'm amazed he hasn't tried to save Harry yet. Though this is a smarter, less impulsive, more Slythern (the good bits) Sirius. I guess I'll ha e to reread to try to establish a timeline ... thtis could all be happening if a very small time period?

Yes... I am that interested that I'm going to get a pen and paper a d try to make a timeline.
Cateagle chapter 19 . 1/31/2012
Ohhh, you're building up a great background for whoever is waiting to interview Severus Snape. My first hope is that it's an honest interview that gets Snape well away from Albus, Tom, and company and maybe even gets that ugly tattoo and associated spellwork removed. My second thought is that it's a front for recruiting him to work for a Black family-owned corporation and he'll basically end up contributing to increasing Sirius' wealth, along with all the other still living Blacks. -smile- Come to think of it, these two thoughts are not mutually exclusive and NAWPC may well be owned majorly or completely by the Black family and Sirius is directing this operation with several goals simultaneously. -chuckle- I can just imagine Snape's outrage if/when he learns he's been contributing to the Black family coffers.
Andie Andreas chapter 18 . 1/27/2012
I think your story is really interesting so far, I have yet to read another like it! I hope to see more Sirius in it soon, however, as well as an eventual appearance from Harry.
catsim1953 chapter 18 . 1/27/2012
Down, down, down goes Snape. Couldn't happen to a nastier bloke.

Now, Dumbledore. He has a longer way to fall, but a good strong push by the Black Head of family should be a good start.

Will Harry be rescued soon, or not until Dumbledore hits the mud?

I am really enjoying this story, and hope it's updated soon.

Cathy
somebodykillme chapter 18 . 1/26/2012
yes. very yes. new reader. story very good. good enough to kill vocabulare. very good. I hope you update soon.
Penny is wise chapter 18 . 1/24/2012