Reviews for Back Again? Siriusly?
HarnGin chapter 25 . 5/13/2012
Yeah! This chapter was a delightful Mother's Day present. Thank you!

Seriously, I was thrilled to see Petunia discover that her world is filled with hidden witches and wizards. Having Sirius use that revelation to get her to turn Harry over to him with no questions asked was priceless.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading the next chapter-hopefully, before Father's Day!
katenkapotter chapter 24 . 3/27/2012
excellent story. really enjoying it
lynn999 chapter 24 . 3/22/2012
I really like this story, its so different.

I look forward to your next update.
RebeccaRoy chapter 20 . 3/22/2012
Wow, now that I did not expect at all!
RebeccaRoy chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Wow, now that is quite a ride and one I like!
RebeccaRoy chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
Wow, did not see that coming! Very nice!
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Wow, I like this time travel story so far!
m-f42 chapter 24 . 3/21/2012
You really take a circuitous path in your plots. That bit about Snape went on at least two chapters longer than it needed to and I have a bad feeling this newest bit with Harry is going to take just as long.
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 3/18/2012
The fact was, he really couldn't remember any specific reason or outcome of his first encounters with Snivellus which had in the end led to the cruel prank on the other student that nearly ended in tragedy for everyone.

-According the canon, the Lake incident happened _after_ the Shrieking Shack and there was never any apology to Snape at all, only a coverup by Albus for his favorite Gryffindors.

And frankly, I suspect Snape would be thrilled with a passport and a one-way ticket to Sydney.

But of course Sirius would always remember things the way he wanted them to be.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
You mean Sirius Black doesn't want Snivvy around so he can beat him up? One of his biggest regrets in OoTP was that he never finished Snape off in the Shrieking Shack either time he had the chance.
Tribernator chapter 24 . 3/17/2012
This is a pretty awesome story. Are there others like this you have come across? Ones where it isnt harry who goes back in time, but sirius, remus, or some other semi random person? Its an excellent change of pace, and I especially love the fact that, even though things are going his way, sirius isnt just curb stomping the opposition out of his way with ease. He has to create actual plans with several steps and layers added on, just to get what he is after.
FreeAllFrogs chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Excellent. Thanks
Zana20 chapter 24 . 3/15/2012
Thank you so much for this great chapter!

Thank you!
impatientuser chapter 24 . 3/15/2012
Still loving the story but chapter 19 felt like rather drawn out filler. I look forward to more. Good job on making me actually like Petunia for a minute though.. don't think that had actually happened before.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/15/2012
-chuckle- I daresay this has been orchestrated to a fair-thee-well by the Black family and it should be right interesting to see how they legally separate Harry from the Dursleys. I'm sure Sirius has his appearance planned out way in advance. By the time this is a fait accompli, Albus won't have a clue as to the how and why and, if he does legilimize Petunia, he'll have to wonder which of the other Blacks impresonated Sirius (of course, that'll change if/when Sirius is acknowledged as still being alive).
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »