Reviews for Back Again? Siriusly?
Penny is wise chapter 18 . 1/24/2012
Awesome chapter.
impatientuser chapter 18 . 1/24/2012
Not sure why this doesn't have more reviews.. It is excellent. Good plot idea backed with solid writing.
Pervaiz chapter 18 . 1/23/2012
Severus for me is the same as auror, that was sacked, because Severus is just a tool of the Albus the Puppet master. The letter was just a joke, if I was Severus I would curse Albus.

But why he still believes him?

Black really will drive Snape away from UK.

I hope you will update soon, this story is very good and just great to read.
Pervaiz chapter 17 . 1/23/2012
My opinion - you showed well how public opinion can be sway both ways.

Now everyone hate Potion master.
Pervaiz chapter 16 . 1/23/2012
My opinion, Sirius did very good to reward this poor auror, that become victim of the political system.

And I was very happy to read about how Albus did not got his way with Mrs. Milicent Bagnold.

My only worry, that he will try to id of her, because she not listen to him anymore.
Pervaiz chapter 15 . 1/23/2012
My opinion, that Albus is worse than Voldemort.

He manipulates everyone and he so opiniated. I just hate him, who he think he is? Merlin?

Why he decides for everyone? He is not a GOD!
Pervaiz chapter 14 . 1/23/2012
I dont know how I feel about Severus Snape. I like his character a lot, but he is very complicated man. The maradeurs really made hell for him in Hogwarts and his life at home was terrible.

Albus just played with his life.

I always thought to myself, why Albus did not Oblivivated Severus, when he heard the prophecy, its much easier, why Severus was allowed to tell Prophecy to Voldemort?
Pervaiz chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
My opinion, that Sirius is not geting dark, he just become perfect Head of the family.

I really want to see him and Harry together.
Pervaiz chapter 12 . 1/23/2012
I so want to read about Blacks and Harry and how Albus will go down for his dids.
Pervaiz chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
The sister's bonding was very good, I also loved to read about kids too.
Pervaiz chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
I am very pleased how Blacks handle everything, they are such smooth criminals.
Pervaiz chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
I am agree with my friend, this chapter is really good.

I loved reaction of Mrs Bagnold on the news, that Arcturus and Pollux Black brought to her.
Pervaiz chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
The MInister of Magic is very nice woman, I hope she will get what she want.

She much better than Cornelius Fadge.
Pervaiz chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
My opinion, that Sirius did right thing to Walburga, she was too mad and bitter to think proper.
Pervaiz chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Throne of the thorns was very idea of yours and I loved to read how Black family came by together.
303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »