Reviews for Back Again? Siriusly?
Mythicall Moon chapter 27 . 10/23/2014
Very nice! I hope you continue this!
KKK3 chapter 27 . 10/6/2014
I love this! I haven't done anything but reading this fic the last two days, and now I'm grasping for more! Can't wait to see how everything goes! Love the Blacks and I LOVED the scene with Harry and his pawf.. Please update soon, I really can't wait to see what happens next!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 27 . 9/27/2014
This wonderful story! Brilliantly written, and I'm literally crying here from the scene of Harry asking Pawf about his parents. The mournful howl and Harry's tears really got me. I do hope you come back to this, if only to see Dumbles falling all over himself when he realizes ALL his plans have gone down in flames.
SeverlyLate chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Well, every story where the time traveler tells other that he is from the future sucks.
The extent of suckiness is usually propotional to the number of people he tells.
So i am not very optimistic, but still try to read a bit more...
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 27 . 9/7/2014
Way to teach an old cliche new tricks, it certainly has been amusing.
On a more serious note I find the characterizations a little random with most characters finding surprising depth with the exception of Dumbledore. Though I suppose his how 'mysterious wizard' persona could be a cover for his willful ignorance and irresponsibility.

I look forward to your next update!
TwistedTounges chapter 27 . 9/5/2014
Is this one abandoned, or merely on hiatus?
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 27 . 8/14/2014
I like the idea of Sirius going back in time like this. :) Nice.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
And plop dead sirius black as he figured out he came from a different dimension. Oops.
zuphie chapter 27 . 6/5/2014
Oh please tell me this isn't the end!
Foxy-Floof chapter 15 . 5/31/2014
Ewwwww, Dumbledore is so slimy and manipulative. It turns my stomach. This lovely grilled sandwich is now going to go in shrink wrap on a shelf in the refrigerator... maybe my appetite will be back by then.
Foxy-Floof chapter 14 . 5/31/2014
Mmmmm, Snape, well-done and just a bit crispy on one end...
Foxy-Floof chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
The Holocaust. Never forget. Never allow it to happen again.
Foxy-Floof chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
Oh YES. I must see this... wait. Angela Landsbury is dead, isn't she? TT

But they'd make DIVINE Black Sisters.
sylvelle chapter 27 . 5/30/2014
Any chance there will be another chapter?
sylvelle chapter 15 . 5/30/2014