Reviews for Back Again? Siriusly?
Mylon chapter 27 . 2/13
Yes do-overs has been done before... But you have taken it to such a level that it really creates it's own story. Very rich and detailed and completely believable. From the first chapter all the way too the end I was fascinated despite the detail at times being a little much, along with the jumping back and forth with different perspectives of the same thing happening. Some extra tags would be nice here and there to make the jumping clearer.

The one thing, I think most who read or have read your story are most anxious about is whether or not you'll continue it.

The whole family of Blacks is great, exactly how J.K. tried to represent them, but she never really got into detail... Cunning, Ruthless and Family always comes first.
The one thing that sprang to mind was, what do all wizarding children know about Goblins... Never mess with them. I would want to add the addendum, messing with a goblin is a very bad idea... Messing with a Black is a worse idea.
The goblins might destroy you financially... but the Blacks will never ever let you forget you messed with them for at least several generations.

The only thing I see in the continuation of this story, is that it's going to be difficult, as you changed a lot in the world of Harry Potter. Like all DE's in prison etc. Which for example means Malfoy can't influence the ministry anymore, which should make it less corrupt and failing a decade later. A Dumbledore who lost a lot of political clout. And so many more small things.

Simply put I can't wait to find out, but seeing that the story hasn't been updated for more than 2 year, I have little hope of seeing more updates but I made sure to put a follow and favorite on this story ;)

Hoping you'll continue it some day,
Mylon

P.S. Don't really get the interlude thing, as they all appear to be an integral part of the story.
Katzztar chapter 22 . 2/5
I had to laugh at baby Dudley learning and saying "shite" since that's happened in my family with my sister. Only worse... it was her first word! Worse than that? IT was our prim and proper great-gran that she was repeating XD
Katzztar chapter 17 . 2/5
ahaha I do love a fic where Dumbles gets his 'rich rewards' for his maneuverings esp. when it concerns having a Death Eater as a teacher at Hogwarts.
Also kids sticking up for themselves against Snape is always a plus.
Of course those in 6th & 7th years can drop Potions but it being the first day the news broke out, they'd not have time yet. Which is fortunate for us readers so we can read them confronting Snape ;)
Katzztar chapter 14 . 2/5
I'm guessing that Snape being pardoned wasn't part of Bagnold's plan. Did someone on the inside told Dumbles that they were interviewing Snape as 'one of the last remaining death eaters free'?
Katzztar chapter 11 . 2/4
Some may say that lil Draco was a brat with the hose but this was when he was between 1 to 2 yrs old. Its normal behavior, and totally hilarious
SilverMiaWolf chapter 27 . 1/19
I siriusly hope you finish this story one day! i love it.
csheila chapter 27 . 12/14/2015
What a delightful story. You insights on people's attitudes postwar was great. The Blacks were an absolute delight (all of them).

Thanks for sharing it. As much as I would love to see the ultimate Dumbledore comeuppance, I understand the effort it would take.

The last scene was heartbreaking but wonderful. I also liked seeing Petunia fight for Harry.
MattKennedy chapter 27 . 12/10/2015
Great story! :D Yay for plotting.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 12 . 11/20/2015
This is quite wordy but not a whole lot is being said. Not sure why Dad favored this.
SFC CoppeReader (a.k.a. Snake)
MarilynT chapter 27 . 11/11/2015
I hope you continue story. I would love to see Sirius take Dumbles down
KariAnn chapter 27 . 10/27/2015
Lovely story. Just found it and it's original turn back time plot. This chapter made me both smile and tear-up. I wish you could add just one more chapter to finish it. Bring Harry and Sirius home to England and meet the family. We don't need the next few years. We know that Sirius will find the way to change "history". If you someday some get a muse bite, you can write Back Again? The Sequel at that time.
Isabelle chapter 27 . 10/9/2015
Aren't you going to ever finish the story ?
Rationally Ill chapter 27 . 10/8/2015
Very interesting. I do love the Blacks.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/29/2015
This is completely different from all,other fan fiction I have read in the last 4 year or six years.

I like the different twist to the story.

Are updates planned?
review before chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
ah well, no update, is it time to give up hope of see this finished on day
336 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »