Reviews for Back Again? Siriusly?
blinddivinity chapter 27 . 9/27/2015
Nooooo! I need to read more...

Please.

Best. Fic. Ever.
V. L. Crawford chapter 27 . 9/11/2015
This is a wonderful story. I would love to read more of it someday. Thanks for all of it you have written so far.
Arafell chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
Another evil Dumbledore, another time travel fic.

Funny how suddenly the ministry is hyper competent and outraged about his flouting authority, when they literally just decimated their own departments trying to get rid of Death Eaters that they only spotted because of actual long-range time travel.

It's also weird that there's so much ill will towards Dumbledore for creating the Order. The way people talk about the first war, they had almost lost completely right before Voldemort died. Them freaking out and threatening - threatening! Dumbledore! How suicidally overconfident would you have to be? - him over using his own resources to win a war the Ministry couldn't fight (especially considering Voldemort was pretty close to owning the ministry outright afterwards) seems an overreaction at best and hypocritical at worst.
NatNicole chapter 15 . 6/1/2015
I think it'd make sense Dumbledore makes a contract (similar to but more powerful than Hermione's in Book 5) to ensue the Order remains secret to a) protect members from becoming targets more than they usually are and b) make sure they don't let slip about the Order to their families. I actually think this did happen in canon, though I have no idea how to find out for sure.
As for this fic, it's bloody EPIC!
quoththeraven5 chapter 20 . 5/20/2015
this was perfect! :)
chain.reader chapter 27 . 5/14/2015
Very well written... flourish-y (?) too.
digbygreen chapter 27 . 5/5/2015
Gteat story! Is Harry going to go to Hogwarts or Beauxbatons? Is the Grim going to be caught by the cougar?
Avalonemyst chapter 27 . 5/2/2015
Awwww
thonez chapter 27 . 4/30/2015
nice story. pity it ends at half of story
WyrdSmith chapter 27 . 4/28/2015
Pure brilliance.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
But you can save Harry.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Wow! What an exciting beginning!
Poseidonschild chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
I thought you had a good plot going. However, I did have trouble keeping track of the flashbacks. It's best to keep them chronological as best you can and a lot of times they can provide a lot of unnecessary information while the important point could be reduced to a few sentences. I definitely am impressed with the attempt at this style, I was never able to grasp it in my own stories very well, and can definitely respect the challenge. I wish you would continue with this. It's one of the few stories that didn't rush to a conclusion on all questions being asked. I like how Sirius wasn't all knowing either and could still be surprised by Albus. I think the only weak part in the story itself was how quickly he won over the loyalty of his family. They were supposed to be, while not outright fallowers of the dark lord, a family that certainly supported the cause. You've portrayed them as being "light" in values with a "dark" leniency. Despite there not being finished this became one of my favorites. I hope you write more, at least to the point where Sirius is revealed to the wizarding world. You have a way with words and like everything else in this story, I'm sure it will be just as impactful and dramatic.
yrfgd chapter 27 . 1/26/2015
I really love this story. A do-again from Padfoot's perspective is an excellent plot twist and I'd really like to see this continued.
Smargden chapter 27 . 1/16/2015
I just found this, it was a lot of text inserted into the storyline - that was very 'jumpy' (too jumpy - for mee).
As it not updated in a hole year - I do think it's abandon. That is bad. I did hope to see what hapend to Snape ater some time. And Hoped to se Dumble founding himself not liked as he was insisting on have a DE's at Hogwarts. Draco being en OK boy - I can live with. Hope you do not forget this story.
/Smargden