Reviews for Back Again? Siriusly?
csheila chapter 27 . 12/14/2015
What a delightful story. You insights on people's attitudes postwar was great. The Blacks were an absolute delight (all of them).

Thanks for sharing it. As much as I would love to see the ultimate Dumbledore comeuppance, I understand the effort it would take.

The last scene was heartbreaking but wonderful. I also liked seeing Petunia fight for Harry.
MattKennedy chapter 27 . 12/10/2015
Great story! :D Yay for plotting.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 12 . 11/20/2015
This is quite wordy but not a whole lot is being said. Not sure why Dad favored this.
SFC CoppeReader (a.k.a. Snake)
MarilynT chapter 27 . 11/11/2015
I hope you continue story. I would love to see Sirius take Dumbles down
KariAnn chapter 27 . 10/27/2015
Lovely story. Just found it and it's original turn back time plot. This chapter made me both smile and tear-up. I wish you could add just one more chapter to finish it. Bring Harry and Sirius home to England and meet the family. We don't need the next few years. We know that Sirius will find the way to change "history". If you someday some get a muse bite, you can write Back Again? The Sequel at that time.
Isabelle chapter 27 . 10/9/2015
Aren't you going to ever finish the story ?
Too Short For My Own Good chapter 27 . 10/8/2015
Very interesting. I do love the Blacks.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/29/2015
This is completely different from all,other fan fiction I have read in the last 4 year or six years.

I like the different twist to the story.

Are updates planned?
review before chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
ah well, no update, is it time to give up hope of see this finished on day
blinddivinity chapter 27 . 9/27/2015
Nooooo! I need to read more...

Please.

Best. Fic. Ever.
V. L. Crawford chapter 27 . 9/11/2015
This is a wonderful story. I would love to read more of it someday. Thanks for all of it you have written so far.
Arafell chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
Another evil Dumbledore, another time travel fic.

Funny how suddenly the ministry is hyper competent and outraged about his flouting authority, when they literally just decimated their own departments trying to get rid of Death Eaters that they only spotted because of actual long-range time travel.

It's also weird that there's so much ill will towards Dumbledore for creating the Order. The way people talk about the first war, they had almost lost completely right before Voldemort died. Them freaking out and threatening - threatening! Dumbledore! How suicidally overconfident would you have to be? - him over using his own resources to win a war the Ministry couldn't fight (especially considering Voldemort was pretty close to owning the ministry outright afterwards) seems an overreaction at best and hypocritical at worst.
NatNicole chapter 15 . 6/1/2015
I think it'd make sense Dumbledore makes a contract (similar to but more powerful than Hermione's in Book 5) to ensue the Order remains secret to a) protect members from becoming targets more than they usually are and b) make sure they don't let slip about the Order to their families. I actually think this did happen in canon, though I have no idea how to find out for sure.
As for this fic, it's bloody EPIC!
quoththeraven5 chapter 20 . 5/20/2015
this was perfect! :)
chain.reader chapter 27 . 5/14/2015
Very well written... flourish-y (?) too.
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »