Reviews for Back Again? Siriusly?
Poseidonschild chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
I thought you had a good plot going. However, I did have trouble keeping track of the flashbacks. It's best to keep them chronological as best you can and a lot of times they can provide a lot of unnecessary information while the important point could be reduced to a few sentences. I definitely am impressed with the attempt at this style, I was never able to grasp it in my own stories very well, and can definitely respect the challenge. I wish you would continue with this. It's one of the few stories that didn't rush to a conclusion on all questions being asked. I like how Sirius wasn't all knowing either and could still be surprised by Albus. I think the only weak part in the story itself was how quickly he won over the loyalty of his family. They were supposed to be, while not outright fallowers of the dark lord, a family that certainly supported the cause. You've portrayed them as being "light" in values with a "dark" leniency. Despite there not being finished this became one of my favorites. I hope you write more, at least to the point where Sirius is revealed to the wizarding world. You have a way with words and like everything else in this story, I'm sure it will be just as impactful and dramatic.
yrfgd chapter 27 . 1/26/2015
I really love this story. A do-again from Padfoot's perspective is an excellent plot twist and I'd really like to see this continued.
Smargden chapter 27 . 1/16/2015
I just found this, it was a lot of text inserted into the storyline - that was very 'jumpy' (too jumpy - for mee).
As it not updated in a hole year - I do think it's abandon. That is bad. I did hope to see what hapend to Snape ater some time. And Hoped to se Dumble founding himself not liked as he was insisting on have a DE's at Hogwarts. Draco being en OK boy - I can live with. Hope you do not forget this story.
/Smargden
christine.kagak chapter 27 . 1/9/2015
Please finish this fic! It is different from other travel to the past stories.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/12/2014
Manchester knock knock, prod, prod will you gift use with am up date this Christmas of you most outstanding story or is it now doom not be be finished which would be a great sham
karthik9 chapter 27 . 11/28/2014
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Uh ... just so you know (and it is a common enough error that it starts to peeve) a Grim is not a breed of dog, nor a kind. A Grim is a kind of portent, an omen. Sirius was /mistaken/ for a Grim - he is not one! I don't know what his breed is, as I do not think JKR ever said. But what he is not is a ghostly apparition portending doom - as he's quite solid and physical and real.

Sirius is not a grim, and I wish more people would get that.
Mythicall Moon chapter 27 . 10/23/2014
Very nice! I hope you continue this!
KKK3 chapter 27 . 10/6/2014
I love this! I haven't done anything but reading this fic the last two days, and now I'm grasping for more! Can't wait to see how everything goes! Love the Blacks and I LOVED the scene with Harry and his pawf.. Please update soon, I really can't wait to see what happens next!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 27 . 9/27/2014
This wonderful story! Brilliantly written, and I'm literally crying here from the scene of Harry asking Pawf about his parents. The mournful howl and Harry's tears really got me. I do hope you come back to this, if only to see Dumbles falling all over himself when he realizes ALL his plans have gone down in flames.
SeverlyLate chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Well, every story where the time traveler tells other that he is from the future sucks.
The extent of suckiness is usually propotional to the number of people he tells.
So i am not very optimistic, but still try to read a bit more...
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 27 . 9/7/2014
Way to teach an old cliche new tricks, it certainly has been amusing.
On a more serious note I find the characterizations a little random with most characters finding surprising depth with the exception of Dumbledore. Though I suppose his how 'mysterious wizard' persona could be a cover for his willful ignorance and irresponsibility.

I look forward to your next update!
Jedi-Tounges.r chapter 27 . 9/5/2014
Is this one abandoned, or merely on hiatus?
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 27 . 8/14/2014
I like the idea of Sirius going back in time like this. :) Nice.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
And plop dead sirius black as he figured out he came from a different dimension. Oops.
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »