Reviews for Back Again? Siriusly?
Guest chapter 27 . 12/12/2014
Manchester knock knock, prod, prod will you gift use with am up date this Christmas of you most outstanding story or is it now doom not be be finished which would be a great sham
karthik9 chapter 27 . 11/28/2014
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Uh ... just so you know (and it is a common enough error that it starts to peeve) a Grim is not a breed of dog, nor a kind. A Grim is a kind of portent, an omen. Sirius was /mistaken/ for a Grim - he is not one! I don't know what his breed is, as I do not think JKR ever said. But what he is not is a ghostly apparition portending doom - as he's quite solid and physical and real.

Sirius is not a grim, and I wish more people would get that.
Mythicall Moon chapter 27 . 10/23/2014
Very nice! I hope you continue this!
KKK3 chapter 27 . 10/6/2014
I love this! I haven't done anything but reading this fic the last two days, and now I'm grasping for more! Can't wait to see how everything goes! Love the Blacks and I LOVED the scene with Harry and his pawf.. Please update soon, I really can't wait to see what happens next!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 27 . 9/27/2014
This wonderful story! Brilliantly written, and I'm literally crying here from the scene of Harry asking Pawf about his parents. The mournful howl and Harry's tears really got me. I do hope you come back to this, if only to see Dumbles falling all over himself when he realizes ALL his plans have gone down in flames.
SeverlyLate chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Well, every story where the time traveler tells other that he is from the future sucks.
The extent of suckiness is usually propotional to the number of people he tells.
So i am not very optimistic, but still try to read a bit more...
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 27 . 9/7/2014
Way to teach an old cliche new tricks, it certainly has been amusing.
On a more serious note I find the characterizations a little random with most characters finding surprising depth with the exception of Dumbledore. Though I suppose his how 'mysterious wizard' persona could be a cover for his willful ignorance and irresponsibility.

I look forward to your next update!
Jedi-Tounges.r chapter 27 . 9/5/2014
Is this one abandoned, or merely on hiatus?
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 27 . 8/14/2014
I like the idea of Sirius going back in time like this. :) Nice.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
And plop dead sirius black as he figured out he came from a different dimension. Oops.
zuphie chapter 27 . 6/5/2014
Oh please tell me this isn't the end!
Foxy-Floof chapter 15 . 5/31/2014
Ewwwww, Dumbledore is so slimy and manipulative. It turns my stomach. This lovely grilled sandwich is now going to go in shrink wrap on a shelf in the refrigerator... maybe my appetite will be back by then.
Foxy-Floof chapter 14 . 5/31/2014
Mmmmm, Snape, well-done and just a bit crispy on one end...
Foxy-Floof chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
The Holocaust. Never forget. Never allow it to happen again.
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »